Health & Fitness

On waking, most days, how do you feel?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
magically_delicious On October 27, 2020

, California
#31New Post! May 25, 2012 @ 18:20:30
I generally wake up feeling pretty good, my back aches a little but other than that I am up and ready to go.

First, I invested a few thousand in a fantastic mattress.

I use a phone app that wakes me up at the lowest part of my sleep cycle.

I drink lots of water, avoid alcohol, and I have quit caffeine which helps a lot. I've also drastically reduced my sodium intake.

I also make sure I get lots of sleep, I like 7-8 hours.
thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#32New Post! May 25, 2012 @ 22:25:59
I feel s***ty. I doesn't matter how little or how long I sleep. I feel s***ty in the morning. I rarely wake up ready to start the day, like my body and brain are in 2 different places.
cisslybee2012 On January 30, 2013

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#33New Post! May 25, 2012 @ 22:33:06
@Elza Said

I've noticed in the last, lets say three years, that on waking in the morning I feel like absolute s***. I either wake with a headache which lasts all day, that not even pain killers can get rid of, or i just wake up feeling like i never had any sleep to begin with. I'm in my later 30's, so I'm wondering if any of you feel the same or did when you entered a certain period in your life?

I've read i can be related to sleep apnea or snoring or being overweight. I don't snore but i could do to take off about 20 to 25 pounds which i am working on now that my foot and ankle bones have healed from their breaks. As for the sleep apnea, i have no idea and haven't bothered to see a doctor about it yet.

Yeah.

It sounds like you could use some exercise. We all can.

I'm 49 and feel like a million bucks. But I do need to eat moderately and get exercise to stay feeling like a million.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#34New Post! May 25, 2012 @ 22:34:45
@Elza Said

I've noticed in the last, lets say three years, that on waking in the morning I feel like absolute s***. I either wake with a headache which lasts all day, that not even pain killers can get rid of, or i just wake up feeling like i never had any sleep to begin with. I'm in my later 30's, so I'm wondering if any of you feel the same or did when you entered a certain period in your life?

I've read i can be related to sleep apnea or snoring or being overweight. I don't snore but i could do to take off about 20 to 25 pounds which i am working on now that my foot and ankle bones have healed from their breaks. As for the sleep apnea, i have no idea and haven't bothered to see a doctor about it yet.

I put a pillow between my knees and one under my arm that is on top when I lay on my side. My hips stay aligned and my shoulder doesn't roll over and hunch me up. I wake up at least once per night to pee, go back to bed and fall right back to sleep. When I wake I jump into the shower, get cleaned up and I feel great.

J.R.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs