Martin / Zimmerman

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#31New Post! May 22, 2012 @ 01:59:05

@Spinkiegirl Said

Media reports have been focused on the news that traces of THC were found in Trayvon Martin's system, but the fact that George Zimmerman was on drugs on the night of the shooting seems to have slipped through the cracks. A paramedic report states that, the 28-year-old was under the influence of the prescription drug Temazepam, or Restoril, used to treat insomnia and anxiety. Side effects of the drug include hallucinations and aggressiveness, according to News One.
These new findings are among the extensive amounts of evidence that prosecutors are using to build their case against Zimmerman. More than 150 documents, combed through by special prosecutor Angela Corey, before bringing second-degree murder charges against him, have been made public in the last week. Zimmerman's attorney, Mike O'Mara was also given copies of the evidence to help in his defense case.
Perhaps most damning of the mounds of evidence is a police report faulting Zimmerman for Martin's death, calling the incident "avoidable," and stating that he should have been charged with manslaughter for the shooting. I GUESS NONE OF THIS MATTERS THOUGH??

I think the THC is irrelevant because of the amount. The amount is reflective of being taken up to 4 days prior and its not a mood altering drug for aggression. If it came to light Martin had taken say PCP that night, that would matter because that is a drug that is known to cause violence in people. This is probably not even going to be allowed to be introduced as evidence as its irrelevant.

Zimmermans alleged medications do matter because they are mood altering drugs known for causing the side effects I posted above.

I have no idea why people are focused on a little bit of THC and not drugs known for causing aggression and violence.

So again, we are on the same page.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#32New Post! May 22, 2012 @ 02:03:39
@DorkySupergirl Said

I think the THC is irrelevant because of the amount. The amount is reflective of being taken up to 4 days prior and its not a mood altering drug for aggression. If it came to light Martin had taken say PCP that night, that would matter because that is a drug that is known to cause violence in people. This is probably not even going to be allowed to be introduced as evidence as its irrelevant.

Zimmermans alleged medications do matter because they are mood altering drugs known for causing the side effects I posted above.

I have no idea why people are focused on a little bit of THC and not drugs known for causing aggression and violence.

So again, we are on the same page.

BINGO!! And that is EXACTLY what I heard the other night on the news.

, Canada
#33New Post! May 22, 2012 @ 02:10:45
@Spinkiegirl Said

BINGO!! And that is EXACTLY what I heard the other night on the news.

I am going to start to do legal commentary on tv so I can meet Anderson Cooper and Mark Geragos.

Chicago, Illinois
#34New Post! May 22, 2012 @ 02:17:43
@DorkySupergirl Said

I am going to start to do legal commentary on tv so I can meet Anderson Cooper and Mark Geragos.

Two of my FAVS girl!!! YUMMY!!

, Canada
#35New Post! May 22, 2012 @ 02:23:32
@Spinkiegirl Said

Two of my FAVS girl!!! YUMMY!!

I'll find a way to get you on our show.

Chicago, Illinois
#36New Post! May 22, 2012 @ 02:26:03
@DorkySupergirl Said

I'll find a way to get you on our show.