Which Game series you think are better
Dragon Ball Z
Naruto; Naruto Shippuden
View Results
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#1New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 12:49:39
Which anime based video games do you find more fun or appealing or would find more interesting? Any of the Dragon Ball Z games or any of the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden games?
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#2New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 12:57:06
my fave DBZ game was dragon ball z budokai 3 on PS2 it has like 40 characters in it so plenty
there is a new one on consoles but i havent played it yet
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#3New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 13:22:55
My favorite DBZ game was Budokai Tenkaichi 3. Some of the new ones haven't been getting good ratings lately because of the cheesy things they thrown in there. You can read some of the reviews on like IGN.com or Gamespot.com.

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is really good on the PS3. I haven't played the most recent one as of yet.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#4New Post! Apr 16, 2014 @ 19:57:12
I gotta say Naruto, mainly the Clash of Ninja series, although it's been completely overshadowed by the other Naruto games like Ultimate Ninja Storm or The Broken Bond. I really want to get my hands on the Japan-only release Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 (Clash of Ninja 4), but I need Paypal and a credit card.

The DBZ games are alright, but I never liked the controls and none of the games really appealed to me for some reason. They're generally at a faster-pace than the Naruto games, but the fighting itself feels too 'floaty.' (Yes, I know they can fly, but it when you're trying to attack someone and they're at a slightly lower altitude than you, you can bet that most of your punches will miss or you'll dash past the person instead of towards them.)
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#5New Post! Apr 16, 2014 @ 21:02:48
@psycoskunk Said

I gotta say Naruto, mainly the Clash of Ninja series, although it's been completely overshadowed by the other Naruto games like Ultimate Ninja Storm or The Broken Bond. I really want to get my hands on the Japan-only release Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 (Clash of Ninja 4), but I need Paypal and a credit card.

The DBZ games are alright, but I never liked the controls and none of the games really appealed to me for some reason. They're generally at a faster-pace than the Naruto games, but the fighting itself feels too 'floaty.' (Yes, I know they can fly, but it when you're trying to attack someone and they're at a slightly lower altitude than you, you can bet that most of your punches will miss or you'll dash past the person instead of towards them.)

I feel like DBZ is continuously going down hill. Naruto gets better each time. So far my favorite is Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#6New Post! Apr 17, 2014 @ 04:26:46
@Cpat92 Said

I feel like DBZ is continuously going down hill. Naruto gets better each time. So far my favorite is Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3.

I've yet to play Ultimate Storm 3, but I really want to get it. Looks pretty sick.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#7New Post! Apr 17, 2014 @ 17:22:30
@psycoskunk Said

I've yet to play Ultimate Storm 3, but I really want to get it. Looks pretty sick.

DUDE! You got to play that game!
Funky-Footed Skunk

#8New Post! Apr 17, 2014 @ 18:11:49
@Cpat92 Said

DUDE! You got to play that game!

I gotta get a new PS3 first. The laser in mine is dying and it's running low on space, but it's still going strong.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#9New Post! Apr 17, 2014 @ 18:13:47
@psycoskunk Said

I gotta get a new PS3 first. The laser in mine is dying and it's running low on space, but it's still going strong.

Change it if you have to and then get that game! It's orgasmic!!! Well, maybe not orgasmic, but it's awesome.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#10New Post! Apr 17, 2014 @ 18:33:18
@Cpat92 Said

Change it if you have to and then get that game! It's orgasmic!!! Well, maybe not orgasmic, but it's awesome.

For sure.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs