WorldOfDarknessQueen

My Backpack, Michigan
#31New Post! Apr 27, 2012 @ 04:19:15
Animaniacs

And Knight Rider
ninozara On April 30, 2020

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Apr 27, 2012 @ 04:25:03
Oh, that reminds me...Blackadder! A whole generation of comedy genius in one show. It has never disappointed me, no matter how many times I rewatch it.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#33New Post! Apr 27, 2012 @ 04:49:37
one thing that three tv shows ( macgyver, magnum p.i., & mickey spillane's mike hammer) had in common was narrative voice from star of the show. richard dean anderson ( macgyver ), thomas sellack ( magnum p.i. ), and stacy keach ( mike hammer ), their voices help their shows so much. their voices helped you indentify them to their chracters, and you know what they were think. it helped you understand them better, and the storyline is better to understand and watch. these three actors were the best of anyone on tv to narrative a story. i want to point this out to you, if you like this kind of tv show. nowday, like criminal mind, grey's anatomy, and private practice that their star's narrative will start the beginning and the end of the show. i guess i saying that i miss old narrative a show than these days.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#34New Post! Apr 27, 2012 @ 05:08:29
on sunday nights, from 10:00 - 10:15p.m. on pbs, i watched mr. bean. the show was brilliant, it like a silent movie. rowan atkinson as mr. bean, the mannerism of atkinson was funny to to watch. mr. bean show always in good taste, not like other shows, that could fall under. speaking other show, that was not good taste was " blackadder ". that was a brilliant show, really in a bad taste, how they did was priceless at time. my mom like it, she didn't like monty pyhron, but she like this, go figure? i thought " mr. bean's holiday " movie, it was a great, i was laughing my a** off in theater. atkinson is funny to watch, what ever he does.
Codrus On June 01, 2012

t***sville, Florida
#35New Post! Apr 27, 2012 @ 05:36:47
Benny hill, reginald perrin, faulty towers, mash, black sheep squadron, wild wild west, monty pythons flying circus....just to name a few
cammie On May 04, 2013

Deleted

, Australia
#36New Post! Apr 27, 2012 @ 09:14:53
The Young Ones. Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister. Loved em then, love me now.

Prisoner Always get a laugh watching that one.

I would love to see The Greatest American Hero again. I loved that show..especially William Katt
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#37New Post! Apr 27, 2012 @ 09:29:22
your all forgetting the best show ever

Airwolf
DiamondGeezer On April 27, 2012

Banned

Fawlty Towers, United Kingdom
#38New Post! Apr 27, 2012 @ 15:40:07
There is so much crap on TV now, and there can only be one possible reason for it:

BBC CUNNINGLY USES SKY ROW AS A COVER FOR RUBBISH PROGRAMMING

With all the news attention being shone on Sky's dealings with Jeremy Hunt and Alex Salmond, Auntie Beeb is accused of using it to deflect criticism away from it's own lousy programming.

This uniquely funded broadcaster has given us such sparkling diamonds as 'We'll refurbish your kitchen for you at licence payers expense', 'Cooking isn't as easy as it looks' and 'Chirpy cockney scamps getting their leg over in a grotty public garden'.

But lately, owing to the financial restrictions of an annual financial budget of just under £8 billion, the BBC is now restricting itself to making just one programme a year and hundreds of spin off shows to promote it.

'The BBC is clearly using Sky's problems as a smokescreen' said Lord Ketchup, and industry insider. 'It's unacceptable for this industry to produce less than one item of original material every year'

In 2011 the BBC blew it's entire budget on one episode of 'Sci Fi in a 1960s phone box' and hundreds of accompanying toys, cartoons, guest appearances and apps for ipads.

Encouraged by the surprise success of a show that has only been around for 50 or so years, the BBC is currently focussing what's left of its budget on the latest series of 'Sugar picks a yuppie d***head'

Lord Ketchup believes that the corporation is being complacent. He claims that it isn't enough to settle for matching Sky's amount of re-runs, repeats and crap American imports, it should be striving to make original output.

'I think the BBC realises this and is experimenting with a show that is exactly the same as X Factor, but with chairs that turn round'.

Lord Ketchup can be seen talking at great length about how rubbish 'singing at the backs of chairs' is on BBC1, BBC2, BBC4, Panorama, The great debate, and all the omellete edition re-runs on sunday afternoon.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#39New Post! Apr 27, 2012 @ 15:45:45
airwolf was a great show. interesting part of show was it was the first american tv show that cost 1 million to produced. i watched yes, minister, and yes, prime minster, they were really funny to watch. i thought " the prisoner " was brilliant. when i was a kid, i thought was a spy thriller like james bond, or " the man from u.n.c.l.e. " or even " get smart ". now, i could see the humor in because politic satire. " the greatest american hero " was another great show, that i enjoyed. robert culp was co-started in the show, cracking me up, the man was funny to watched. interesting about william katt, who starred in the show, his real mother was barbara hale. she played " della street " in " perry mason ". robert concord was great in "the wild wild west " and " black sheep squadron ", both shows are fun to watch. " the benny hill show " and " monty phyron flying circus " was the first tv shows that not only that very funny to watch. but in 70's , in my mid-teen, i saw front-nudity. i mean the first time, i watched every saturday night after 10:00p.m., can see women's boobies without my mom's been angry! because my mom love to watching both shows, too!
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#40New Post! Apr 27, 2012 @ 15:48:57
The Cosby Show and Family Matters.
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#41New Post! Apr 27, 2012 @ 15:49:13
ER too!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3