Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#46New Post! Apr 16, 2012 @ 01:40:17
@Cinnamon Said

Claim what? He's as 'honorable' as his muslim counterpart who killed 13 at Fort Hood. He's as 'honorable' as his muslim brethren who knocked down our towers on 9/11.

He's as 'honorable' as the other racist pigs who trash white Americans and beg God to damn America.

HTH

Funny how you seem to be blind to all the other terrorists who have tried to "trash" America. I don't think any of these groups were Black or Muslim.

Domestic terrorism in the United States between 1980 and 2000 consisted of 250 of the 335 incidents confirmed as or suspected to be terrorist acts by the FBI.

Culprits
Animal Liberation Front
Animal Liberation Front (ALF) is a name used internationally by activists who engage in direct action tactics on behalf of animals. This includes removing animals from laboratories and fur farms, and sabotaging facilities involved in animal testing and other animal-based industries

Army of God
Main article: Army of God (USA)
The Army of God (AOG)[4] is a loose network of individuals and groups connected by ideological affinity and the determination to use force to end abortion in the United States. Acts of anti-abortion violence increased in the mid-1990s culminating in a series of bombings by Eric Robert Rudolph, whose targets included two abortion clinics, a gay and lesbian night club, and the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.

Aryan Nations
Main article: Aryan Nations
Aryan Nations (AN) is a white nationalist neo-Nazi organization founded in the 1970s by Richard Girnt Butler as an arm of the Christian Identity group known as the Church of Jesus Christ-Christian.

Earth Liberation Front
Main article: Earth Liberation Front
The Earth Liberation Front has been classified as a top "domestic terror" threat in the United States by the Federal Bureau of Investigation since March 2001. [7]

Jewish Defense League
Main article: Jewish Defense League
The Jewish Defense League (JDL) was founded in 1969 by Rabbi Meir Kahane in New York City, with its declared purpose the protection of Jews from harassment and antisemitism.[8] FBI statistics show that, from 1980 to 1985, 15 terrorist attacks were attempted in the U.S. by JDL members.[9

Ku Klux Klan
Main article: Ku Klux Klan
From reconstruction at the end of the civil war to the end of the civil rights movement, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) used threats, violence, arson, and murder to further its white-supremacist, anti-Communist, anti-semitic and anti-Catholic agenda. Domestic terrorists with agendas similar to the KKK include neo-Nazis and white power skinheads.

May 19th Communist Organization
Main article: May 19th Communist Organization
The May 19 Coalition (also variously referred to as the May 19 Communist Coalition, May 19 Communist Organization, and various alternatives of M19CO), was a US-based, self-described revolutionary organization formed by members of the Weather Underground Organization.

The Order
Main article: The Order (group)
The Order, also known as the Brüder Schweigen or Silent Brotherhood, was an organization active in the United States between 1983 and 1984. The Order, a white nationalist revolutionary group, is probably best known for the 1984 murder of radio talk show host Alan Berg.

Symbionese Liberation Army
Main article: Symbionese Liberation Army
The Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA) was an American self-styled, far left "urban guerrilla warfare group" that considered itself a revolutionary vanguard army. The group committed bank robberies, two murders, and other acts of violence between 1973 and 1975. Among their most notorious acts was the kidnapping and the brainwashing of the newspaper heiress Patty Hearst.

Bombing of Los Angeles Times building
Main article: Los Angeles Times bombing
The bombing of the Los Angeles Times on October 1, 1910 killed 21 people.[17] The perpetrators of this crime were the McNamara brothers (James and John McNamara), two Irish-American brothers who wanted to unionize the paper.

Wall Street bombing
Main article: Wall Street bombing
The Wall Street bombing was a terrorist incident that occurred on September 16, 1920, in the Financial District of New York City. A horse-drawn wagon filled with 100 pounds

Bath, Michigan Bombings
Main article: Bath School disaster
On May 18, 1927, in Bath, Michigan, a radicalist school board member named Andrew Kehoe—angry at local taxes that caused his farm to foreclose, and other government policies—set off three bombs and killed forty-five people, including thirty-eight students and seven adults.

Unabomber attacks
Main article: Theodore Kaczynski
From 1978 to 1995, Harvard University graduate and former mathematics professor Theodore "Ted" Kaczynski - known by the codename "UNABOM" until his identification and arrest by the FBI - carried out a campaign of sending letterbombs to academics and various individuals particularly associated with modern technology.

Oklahoma City bombing
Main article: Oklahoma City bombing
This truck bomb attack by Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols killed 168 people on April 19, 1995 – the deadliest domestic-based terrorist attack in US history and, before the September 11, 2001 attacks, the deadliest act of terrorism in US history.

Centennial Olympic Park bombing
Main article: Centennial Olympic Park bombing
The Centennial Olympic Park bombing was a terrorist bombing on July 27, 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States during the 1996 Summer Olympics, the first of four committed by Eric Robert Rudolph, former explosives expert for the United States Army.
2001 anthrax attacks
Main article: 2001 anthrax attacks

The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on September 18, 2001. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two Democratic U.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others.

Austin IRS attack
Main article: 2010 Austin plane crash
On February 18, 2010, Andrew Joseph Stack III flew his airplane into the IRS building in Austin, TX killing one other person and injuring many more in an act of lone wolf terrorism.
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#47New Post! Apr 16, 2012 @ 01:53:38
So what are your opinions people on the Neo-colonial issue of the changing human nature in the U.S. Empiricism is the condition common for all human nature's through time; but imperialism is the way to new issues of Cause and the effects talked about by Mr. Farrakan's wife.

I'm just insensitive to those old ladies. Is/was she in the same situation of Linda Carter as mush? Nevertheless, the law explains that the people have the right idea for changing social ecology. No?
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#48New Post! Apr 16, 2012 @ 06:05:09
@Cinnamon Said

Claim what? He's as 'honorable' as his muslim counterpart who killed 13 at Fort Hood. He's as 'honorable' as his muslim brethren who knocked down our towers on 9/11.

He's as 'honorable' as the other racist pigs who trash white Americans and beg God to damn America.

HTH

America was dammed when she was founded.....wright wasn't around back then!

Chicago, Illinois
#49New Post! Apr 16, 2012 @ 06:12:35
@shinobinoz Said

A simple "I used the wrong firkken word" might have sufficed!

shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#50New Post! Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:10:13
@Cinnamon Said

HTH

I have not seen so much irresponsible hate speech in many a year.
Cinnamon On April 21, 2012

USA,
#51New Post! Apr 16, 2012 @ 13:24:16
@Spinkiegirl Said

America was dammed when she was founded.....wright wasn't around back then!

Catch up. I was replying to your sluggish post.

USA,
#52New Post! Apr 16, 2012 @ 13:27:56
@Willi Said

afraid you might not have the chances you did as white?

We could play that 'what if' game all day long, with various scenarios. I have no interest in it.

I also don't consider my blessings to be 'chances' - I consider them to be God-given gifts. I'm forever grateful and He knows it.

USA,
#53New Post! Apr 16, 2012 @ 13:34:24
@Willi Said

why do they hate america?

The filthy koran directs them to.

You have a lot of catching up to do, Willi.

Here's a brief education on what the koran directs them to do:

Chicago, Illinois
#54New Post! Apr 16, 2012 @ 14:21:43
@Willi Said

afraid you might not have the chances you did as white?

Good one I think!
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#55New Post! Apr 16, 2012 @ 14:37:30
i don't see the problem really... he seemed to be saying the truth ..
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#56New Post! Apr 17, 2012 @ 00:35:02
@Cinnamon Said

We could play that 'what if' game all day long, with various scenarios. I have no interest in it.

I also don't consider my blessings to be 'chances' - I consider them to be God-given gifts. I'm forever grateful and He knows it.

So you are white because it's a God-given gift or a blessing? Please clarify that statement.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#57New Post! Apr 17, 2012 @ 22:44:39
@Cinnamon Said

we are white.
nothing to be ashamed of.
if the gun got invented in africa, we might be held back cause we be white.
and we wouldn't have liked that, would we?
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#58New Post! Apr 17, 2012 @ 22:46:32
@Cinnamon Said

The filthy koran directs them to.

You have a lot of catching up to do, Willi.

Here's a brief education on what the koran directs them to do:

i've read the koran.
it reminded me of the old testiment.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#59New Post! Apr 17, 2012 @ 22:49:23
@Reviso Said

So what are your opinions people on the Neo-colonial issue of the changing human nature in the U.S. Empiricism is the condition common for all human nature's through time; but imperialism is the way to new issues of Cause and the effects

yes.

Quote:
talked about by Mr. Farrakan's wife.

who?
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#60New Post! Apr 17, 2012 @ 22:52:42
@shinobinoz Said

So you are white because it's a God-given gift or a blessing? Please clarify that statement.

sounds mormon
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs