Religion & Philosophy

Organ Transplants

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#46New Post! Apr 04, 2012 @ 23:39:00
I don't see anything in that link, Tar, that says he was charged for war crimes by Hague. It just says that there is a fear he might be.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#47New Post! Apr 04, 2012 @ 23:44:14
@Tar Said

d*** Cheney is wanted by the Hague for war crimes just as W Bush.

This is not true. What a bizarre claim. I didn't even read the rest of your comment.
woodss On February 26, 2024

#48New Post! Apr 04, 2012 @ 23:46:32
@jonnythan Said

This is not true. What a bizarre claim. I didn't even read the rest of your comment.

Religion is full of bizarre claims.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#49New Post! Apr 04, 2012 @ 23:58:46
@jonnythan Said

So direct refutation is your version of trolling? How pitiful
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#50New Post! Apr 05, 2012 @ 00:04:55
@Leon Said

I don't see anything in that link, Tar, that says he was charged for war crimes by Hague. It just says that there is a fear he might be.

Seems I might be getting my indictments mixed up. Oh well. He's afraid of it. Why? I'm not going to speculate. Here's the mix up I guess. Cheney indicted in Texas

Anyways, the other links were on the organ growth. More interesting than politics which I have no hope for anymore
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#51New Post! Apr 05, 2012 @ 00:42:37
@Tar Said

So direct refutation is your version of trolling? How pitiful

Direct refutation of a false claim is trolling?
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#52New Post! Apr 05, 2012 @ 00:43:50
@jonnythan Said

Direct refutation of a false claim is trolling?

You said you didn't even read the rest of it. What is that?
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#53New Post! Apr 05, 2012 @ 00:46:02
@Tar Said

You said you didn't even read the rest of it. What is that?

That's me being unwilling to read a long post when the very first sentence is 100% absurdly wrong, and then being straight up and honest about it.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#54New Post! Apr 05, 2012 @ 00:53:06
@jonnythan Said

That's me being unwilling to read a long post when the very first sentence is 100% absurdly wrong, and then being straight up and honest about it.

Absurdly wrong? Now you are being absurd. First of all, if you had actually followed what I posted, Cheney WAS indicted, although it wasn't by the ICC, rather it was by Texas. Secondly, Cheney was in fear of the threat of BEING indicted. The sentiment wasn't accurate, but it was far from absurd. You, however ARE being absurd in thinking that somehow, the criminality of Cheney automatically makes the existence of stem cell produced organs a lie. Absurd or troll. Choose your name
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#55New Post! Apr 05, 2012 @ 01:24:44
@Tar Said

Absurdly wrong? Now you are being absurd. First of all, if you had actually followed what I posted, Cheney WAS indicted, although it wasn't by the ICC, rather it was by Texas. Secondly, Cheney was in fear of the threat of BEING indicted. The sentiment wasn't accurate, but it was far from absurd. You, however ARE being absurd in thinking that somehow, the criminality of Cheney automatically makes the existence of stem cell produced organs a lie. Absurd or troll. Choose your name

Yes, absurdly wrong. You didn't say anything about being indicted. You said "d*** Cheney is wanted by the Hague for war crimes just as W Bush."

Neither d*** Cheney nor George W. Bush have ever been "wanted by the Hague" for anything, let alone war crimes.

The statement that Cheney and Bush are "wanted by the Hague for war crimes" is absurdly wrong.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#56New Post! Apr 05, 2012 @ 01:30:54
@jonnythan Said

Yes, absurdly wrong. You didn't say anything about being indicted. You said "d*** Cheney is wanted by the Hague for war crimes just as W Bush."

Neither d*** Cheney nor George W. Bush have ever been "wanted by the Hague" for anything, let alone war crimes.

The statement that Cheney and Bush are "wanted by the Hague for war crimes" is absurdly wrong.

And this has to do with organ transplants how? Absurd it is. Hello Mr. Absurd, how absurd would you like to be today? Very? Ok, wonderful. I hope you have a pleasant time being absurd. Enjoy your absurdity.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#57New Post! Apr 05, 2012 @ 01:48:57
@Tar Said

And this has to do with organ transplants how? Absurd it is. Hello Mr. Absurd, how absurd would you like to be today? Very? Ok, wonderful. I hope you have a pleasant time being absurd. Enjoy your absurdity.

You were saying that d*** Cheney shouldn't have gotten a donated heart because he's a war criminal wanted by the Hague.

How did you forget that already? It was your idea
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs