The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Racism

School asks kids to dress up like African Americans!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...11 12 13
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#181New Post! Mar 27, 2012 @ 15:16:53
@ArmourOfGod Said

But there is such a thing!

Baggy Jeans, a basketball top, trainers. With a bucket of Chicken under their arm and some cool-aid!!!!!

That's Kool-Aid sweets. You know, fits with LL Kool J, Kool Moe Dee, Kool G Rap, Kool Kleva, Kool Kidz, Kool & the Gang, (Jeez, it just goes on and on) and Afrikans, and Kool Cigarettes, the bucket of chicKen and the Ku Klux Klan Monthly you mentioned, and all that konfusing stuff that somehow seems to be adhering to a theme.

Don't know how Jim Jones spelled it though.
Delta62 On March 30, 2024
Natural asshole

manchester, United Kingdom
#182New Post! Mar 27, 2012 @ 17:31:56
@ThePainefulTruth Said

That's Kool-Aid sweets. You know, fits with LL Kool J, Kool Moe Dee, Kool G Rap, Kool Kleva, Kool Kidz, Kool & the Gang, (Jeez, it just goes on and on) and Afrikans, and Kool Cigarettes, the bucket of chicKen and the Ku Klux Klan Monthly you mentioned, and all that konfusing stuff that somehow seems to be adhering to a theme.

may want to check your "truths"
ArmourOfGod On September 29, 2013

Banned

, United Kingdom
#183New Post! Mar 27, 2012 @ 18:26:49
@ThePainefulTruth Said

I am English, it aint my fault I dont know how the yanks spell out the names of the pop they drink.

I suppose Kool-aid must be a bit like Panda-Pop here.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#184New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 07:57:03
@ArmourOfGod Said

I am English, it aint my fault I dont know how the yanks spell out the names of the pop they drink.

Ergo my contribution to your international enlightenment.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#185New Post! Apr 01, 2012 @ 04:49:48
@ArmourOfGod Said

I am a White Englishman, actually.

You mean what i stated about black people isnt fact?

Thats stupid, everybody knows its a fact all black people act the same.

Its also a fact white people are the master race, thus cannot have children with other races.

You say you are mixed race?, IMPOSSIBLE!

I learn all my Facts from the KKK Monthly Magazine "Klu Klux Komments"

I am being perfectly serious!

I don't care what color your skin is, it's just not important, and neither is mine! However, if you are honestly "being perfectly serious" about your claims of "facts".......I have to offer you a "serious" challenge to provide factual proof of those "facts" you've mentioned! Especially the statement about how it's "IMPOSSIBLE" to have a two birth parents that are not the same RACE!!!! Cause if that were a "fact"......then oh my gosh....I don't exist....
ArmourOfGod On September 29, 2013

Banned

, United Kingdom
#186New Post! Apr 01, 2012 @ 13:26:07
@Spinkiegirl Said

I don't care what color your skin is, it's just not important, and neither is mine! However, if you are honestly "being perfectly serious" about your claims of "facts".......I have to offer you a "serious" challenge to provide factual proof of those "facts" you've mentioned! Especially the statement about how it's "IMPOSSIBLE" to have a two birth parents that are not the same RACE!!!! Cause if that were a "fact"......then oh my gosh....I don't exist....

Most of what I type is complete utter rubbish.

In reality, like me grandad used to say, "Their ain't no race, but the human race"

So in a strange kind of way, what is "mixed race", if we're all the "human race"?!
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#187New Post! Apr 01, 2012 @ 20:11:22
@ArmourOfGod Said

Most of what I type is complete utter rubbish.

In reality, like me grandad used to say, "Their ain't no race, but the human race"

So in a strange kind of way, what is "mixed race", if we're all the "human race"?!

Yeah, when someone asks me what race I am....I just LOVE it....cause I look at them with a big smile on my face a say "the human race of course".....it gets everytime!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...11 12 13

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs