The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Drug users and tax payers. Is it time to make the pushers pay for the party?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#1New Post! Mar 20, 2012 @ 20:30:01
Drug users and tax payers. Is it time to make the pushers pay for the party?

The drug trade is controlled by Governments and their laws. They are controlling drug pushers. Our masters profit while we suffer financially and morally. Drug users and tax payers pay heavily for rich elitist parties.

Tax payers have been underwriting the taxes that the drug trade has not been paying for a long time. That is thousands of dollars to the tax payer every year. The Governments are thus punishing the taxpayer twice. We pay them to war against us.

For a war we are losing and that was never justified and is counter to Governmental reports. Governments are not taking their own advice.

Drug users and tax payers have been paying the largest price in this war while the rich get richer.

Tax payers and drug users.

Had enough of this yet?

https://imgur.com/a/90sTN

Regards
DL

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/articles/royal-commission-on-the-nonmedical-use-of-drugs

books.google.ca/books?id=L_5gu-eUfE8C&am...cannabis&f=false
Cinnamon On April 21, 2012

USA,
#2New Post! Mar 20, 2012 @ 21:46:01
Wow, some of the things I read about Canada leaves me shaking my head. Your link on the "Royal Commission" for example.

Of course, things are really screwed up down here too. We've got people who refuse to work and the government supplies the money for their drugs - on the first of every month. The more children they produce (and neglect) - the more drug money they get. That money, of course, is paid by the tax payers.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs