Ossuary "trial of the century" finally receives verdict

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#1New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 10:22:37
Just got the news but I've yet to confirm it on an official news source. Oded Golan has been declared INNOCENT on all 43 counts in the forgery trial regarding the authenticity of the James ossuary and the Yehoaz tablet. Robert Deutsch also declared innocent. This is truly good news and opens the way for us now to complete our tests on the James ossuary some scholars are claiming came from the Talpiot Jesus tomb. See their book, The Jesus Discovery.

Now they need to get the obstructionist-in-chief head of the Israel Antiquities Authority, Yuval Goran, out of his job.

This trial has been going on in Israel for 7 years.
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#2New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 14:00:59
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Just got the news but I've yet to confirm it on an official news source. Oded Golan has been declared INNOCENT on all 43 counts in the forgery trial regarding the authenticity of the James ossuary and the Yehoaz tablet. Robert Deutsch also declared innocent. This is truly good news and opens the way for us now to complete our tests on the James ossuary some scholars are claiming came from the Talpiot Jesus tomb. See their book, The Jesus Discovery.

Now they need to get the obstructionist-in-chief head of the Israel Antiquities Authority, Yuval Goran, out of his job.

It's official- Oded Golan Innocent
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#3New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 14:18:44
@Forumless Said

It's official- Oded Golan Innocent

Thanks. The US media is being very slow to react--either because they fear the yawns, or the riots, not sure.
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:21:49
@ThePainefulTruth Said

But what is the point? None of it will do anyone any good, and might even lead to people worshipping the objects.

Where Jesus was buried is not important, it was what he did before and after he died that counts.
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#5New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:22:46
November article covering the objects, personalities and facts involved in the trial.

I don't think this ossuary will be anything less than, in its context, part of the most important archaeological find ever discovered--including the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Egyptian Valley of the Kings or the pyramids.

The lead witness in this trial, was embarrassed on cross-examination on the stand, to the point where the judge rebuked the prosecution.

Now, their going to be able to do more confirmatory tests, including DNA.
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#6New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:37:25
@MadCornishBiker Said

But what is the point? None of it will do anyone any good, and might even lead to people worshipping the objects.

Where Jesus was buried is not important, it was what he did before and after he died that counts.

The whole point is that Jesus' body was not resurrected; he did nothing after he died. His followers believed in his spiritual resurrection. This will completely re-write early church history and expose Paul for the false prophet** he was. When the impact of what's been discovered here becomes apparent, there will be both enlightenment and riots once it has sunk in that this is the real thing, the Truth, NOT the DaVinci Code.

**Also known as the "spouter of lies" in the Dead Sea Scrolls and the "Beast" in Revelation which translates to his being the mythical Anti-Christ.

Aren't worshiping a bone box, or a man, both idolatry.

Banned

#7New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:45:31
@ThePainefulTruth Said

The whole point is that Jesus' body was not resurrected; he did nothing after he died. His followers believed in his spiritual resurrection. This will completely re-write early church history and expose Paul for the false prophet** he was. When the impact of what's been discovered here, there will be both enlightenment and riots once it has sunk in that this is the real thing, the Truth, NOT the DaVinci Code.

**Also known as the "spouter of lies" in the Dead Sea Scrolls and the "Beast" in Revelation which translates to his being the mythical Anti-Christ.

Jesus was resurrected on the third day,so where's the problem. He not only dod thigns after that resurrection, like meeting with his followers, btu is still doing thigns in heaven after his ascension there.

Church history has been re-written many times, and they still can't get it right. All anyone needs to know about Christianity and the Worship of the One True God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ is in the pages of the bible.
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#8New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:52:31
@MadCornishBiker Said

Jesus was resurrected on the third day,so where's the problem. He not only dod thigns after that resurrection, like meeting with his followers, btu is still doing thigns in heaven after his ascension there.

Church history has been re-written many times, and they still can't get it right. All anyone needs to know about Christianity and the Worship of the One True God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ is in the pages of the bible.

So God's told you how to rewrite church history, correctly, only God won't rewrite it, you or someone like you, must--as so many so often have tried to do, some succeeding.

Banned

#9New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 19:07:03
@MadCornishBiker Said

I have to admit that I have no idea what the Dead Sea Scrolls said about Paul, but since the non-biblical parts of them (which make up some 60%) have long been discredited I have no interest. I am not interested in the Apcryphal or Pseudepigraphical sections. The bible is complete without them and they simply don't fit anywhere.
If you think that Paul is the beast of Revelation firstly you are way off, and secondly I would have to ask which beast? People are still arguing about their origins.

There are two after all, and neither represents Paul, who was not a false prophet and only fools think he was, sorry but to that is how it is. This whole Paulism thing is ridiculous, there is not one thing that Paul taught that was not taught by Christ or the other Apostles, and if you stopped to think you would have to acknowledge that.

Can you name one thing? No you can't you have tried it before and I
have shown you from scripture just how wrong you are. Even Peter called him "Our beloved Brother" despite having been strongly corrected by him. But then I guess Peter was used to correction, Jesus had to correct him enough times, even saying "get behind me Satan" to him at one point.

As to the two beasts of Revelation. A careful study of them reveals that the first beast is in fact this worlds Satanically ruled Governments, (i. e. all of them), as a comparison with similar prophecies in Daniel shows; whilst the second beats which is also called the Image of the Beast prefigures the League of Nations, followed by it re-incarnation, the United Nations. That too is easily shown by a comparison with events surrounding those two bodies. It is too good a fit for that not to be the case. Revelation was written about these times, not the days of Paul,and was even written after he died, in 95 C.E. on Patmos where John was in exile. As the angel told John

Revelation 1:19 Therefore write down the things you saw, and the things that are and the things that will take place after these.

You only show your ignorance of scripture with the claims you make.
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#10New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 19:45:11
@ThePainefulTruth Said

So God's told you how to rewrite church history, correctly, only God won't rewrite it, you or someone like you, must--as so many so often have tried to do, some succeeding.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs