Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#31New Post! Feb 05, 2012 @ 21:47:59
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Exactly what I was thinking....as I posted the pix. Fair game. I think that says something though. The young fat kids we're seeing so much of in high school on down don't seem to care, and then the politically correct crowd validates them with huge characters on Glee. But that's about the only place.

But anyway, back to PerlaDelMar's jeans.

Honey..........it's the internet, where everyone is model beautiful.......NOT!!!

shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#32New Post! Feb 05, 2012 @ 22:31:59
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Drop in the bucket compared to all the green jobs they're loosing throwing money at green projects like Solyndra and keeping the Chevy Volt afloat.

Why didn't they just take the $500,000,000 they threw away on Solyndra and give it to people. That'd be 20,000 jobs just paying them $25,000 to stay home. Or imagine what real (i.e. not government) entrepreneurs could have done that half a billion. Stab in the dark, 100,000 jobs paying an average of $50,000 a year. But God don't build the Keystone Pipeline and create a bunch of non-government jobs.

Hint:
Keystone would have only provided around 2,000 jobs but would have put millions of people's groundwater at risk.
And I'm sure glad they are giving money to the green alternatives , those that do payoff will truly remove american dependence on foreign countries- something throwing all of the money at already subsidized oil never will!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#33New Post! Feb 05, 2012 @ 22:33:16
@hoppy Said

I figure another 4 years with the Kenyan klown in charge ought to buy the USA status as a new third world country.

Bush did that. Obama is pulling us up by our own bootstraps.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#34New Post! Feb 06, 2012 @ 12:59:02
@BozieFozie Said

Honey..........it's the internet, where everyone is model beautiful.......NOT!!!

Fat, cool or calico; so many choices. I coulda been a dog, but instead I chose a duck. Now it's so me, I wonder what the f***.....I'm doing.
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#35New Post! Feb 06, 2012 @ 13:43:20
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Fat, cool or calico; so many choices. I coulda been a dog, but instead I chose a duck. Now it's so me, I wonder what the f***.....I'm doing.

What are you doing you ask- I'd say waddling around and quacking up!!
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#36New Post! Feb 06, 2012 @ 20:07:23
@BozieFozie Said

Or a cute puppy!!
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#37New Post! Feb 06, 2012 @ 20:12:54
@Spinkiegirl Said

Or a cute puppy!!

Yesssssssssss...........

Chicago, Illinois
#38New Post! Feb 06, 2012 @ 20:14:50
@BozieFozie Said

Yesssssssssss...........

Oh I want to just pick him up and take him home!!! Sooooooooooo CUTE!! Thanks Buddy!

Chicago, Illinois
#39New Post! Feb 06, 2012 @ 20:15:53
@BozieFozie Said

Yesssssssssss...........

Hey....who took his IPad Bozie???????
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#40New Post! Feb 06, 2012 @ 20:17:08
@Spinkiegirl Said

Hey....who took his IPad Bozie???????

On topic, I think this vid is VERY refreshing news, Spinkie! Maybe we are truly seeing an uptick!

Chicago, Illinois
#41New Post! Feb 06, 2012 @ 20:19:23
@BozieFozie Said

On topic, I think this vid is VERY refreshing news, Spinkie! Maybe we are truly seeing an uptick!

I'am praying for it babe...I really am, and thank you for your comment.
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#42New Post! Feb 06, 2012 @ 21:05:41
@Spinkiegirl Said

I'am praying for it babe...I really am, and thank you for your comment.

I'm an eternal optimist, myself! I will probably vote again for President Obama, if I vote at all. I do not blame him for the current state of affairs here in America, and I really think there is a consciousness shift going on presently. I think only good things are coming for this country, but then again, I try to stay in the day. One day at a time is my motto!!!

Chicago, Illinois
#43New Post! Feb 06, 2012 @ 21:38:40
@BozieFozie Said

I'm an eternal optimist, myself! I will probably vote again for President Obama, if I vote at all. I do not blame him for the current state of affairs here in America, and I really think there is a consciousness shift going on presently. I think only good things are coming for this country, but then again, I try to stay in the day. One day at a time is my motto!!!

I hear ya lady.....i'am with you.....well except i'am DEFIANTLY gonna vote OBAMA in 2012!! But I do agree with you "good things are coming"....and hopefully, we'll all be here to see and enjoy it!
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#44New Post! Feb 07, 2012 @ 06:22:31
@BozieFozie Said

Save this post, and if he's re-elected, open it one year later--if we make it that far. We'll all be sunk, winners, loosers and quislings alike. Only the elite will prosper in Stench Central.

Further, in 10, 200, 5000 years, after the chaos, and a new Constitution is adopted, the main difference will be that everyone will have a right to qualify to vote, but only those who demonstrate their knowledge of government will qualify. No more majority voting for corrupt representatives to rob the minority at the point of a gun....and your grandchildren will rejoice at the defeat of your self-serving ignorance.

"but here, ah, painful thought! the noblest of work of human wisdom, the grandest scene of human glory, the fair cause of Freedom rose and fell."--TP

But not to worry. Even if Romney wins, it'll still happen, just a little slower; you'll still be able to watch TV down at the American Idol Memorial Community Center.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#45New Post! Feb 07, 2012 @ 19:48:30
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Save this post, and if he's re-elected, open it one year later--if we make it that far. We'll all be sunk, winners, loosers and quislings alike. Only the elite will prosper in Stench Central.

Further, in 10, 200, 5000 years, after the chaos, and a new Constitution is adopted, the main difference will be that everyone will have a right to qualify to vote, but only those who demonstrate their knowledge of government will qualify. No more majority voting for corrupt representatives to rob the minority at the point of a gun....and your grandchildren will rejoice at the defeat of your self-serving ignorance.

"but here, ah, painful thought! the noblest of work of human wisdom, the grandest scene of human glory, the fair cause of Freedom rose and fell."--TP

But not to worry. Even if Romney wins, it'll still happen, just a little slower; you'll still be able to watch TV down at the American Idol Memorial Community Center.

I'll take that bet!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs