The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

The complete guide to a Man's heart & mind.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Electric_Banana On about 5 hours ago

, New Zealand
#31New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 21:03:01
@Leon Said

No argument on any of that. I actually get flattered myself with a lot of attention and do like it. I'm not denying that everyone has a different position of that line.

She should follow him around in a lil' heart suit says "I'm all Boo Boo for my Bum Bum."
Electric_Banana On about 5 hours ago

, New Zealand
#32New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 21:29:31
@Leon Said

Either way, though, the OP was addressing more along the lines of complaining about not receiving enough affection. Sure, such complaints are also a way of showing affection, but that can get unhealthy if overdone, in my opinion. One should feel comfortable in a healthy relationship.

She might need to ..erm....wake up his attention a little. By force.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#33New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 21:33:41
@kidvisions Said

I was thinking about opening a threat that could help us understand ,even just a little bit, the way men think and love?

Now, let me start with a couple of questions:
1-How to know that a guy really loves you? (a classic)
2-Myth or Truth: do guys really need "space", how much? and How to give them space without making them think that you don't care?
3-What would a guy consider "nagging" and how to express our feelings and concerns without smothering them?
4-When a girl is hurt by a certain behavior what is the best way to react without neither being taken for granted (in the case of not reacting at all, and remaining silent and hurt for fear of hurting the other partner, nor to be mean and react in a very hurtful way)?

...complete guide to a Man's heart & mind...

This guide is not for real. I do not see any questions/references to booze, sex, childish behavior, sports (football... American or European/International), food, sex, booze, food... did I already list sex, booze, food and sports... war movies, rock n roll... did I already list sex, booze and food... and sports?

1-How to know that a guy really loves you?

When he gives you access to his money, car and other valuables... and doesn't break up with you when you act like a b**** in front of his family... he loves you.

2-Myth or Truth: do guys really need "space"?

True... even women need space... except for the possessive manic-depressive boarder line personality paranoid schizophrenia ones... they just "need you".

3-What would a guy consider "nagging"...?

Nagging is anything and everything that we (men) do not want to hear or do at that particular moment.

4-When a girl is hurt by a certain behavior what is the best way to react without neither being taken for granted (in the case of not reacting at all, and remaining silent and hurt for fear of hurting the other partner, nor to be mean and react in a very hurtful way)?

make an amazing dinner, put on a sexy outfit, turn on a sporting even or war movie, forgive and forget our immature and childish behavior.

Oh, and as as side note: do not talk about your X-husband, X-boyfriend... especially if said discussion involves sex, booze, good food or... or anything else... we do not want to hear about either how good or how bad he was/is.. he is not part of our lives, was not part of our lives, will not be part of our lives... for get that jerk...

uh oh... I thin k I said too much..
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs