AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#16New Post! Jan 12, 2012 @ 00:40:19
@white_swan53 Said

I knew I had seen his name somewhere in the article

Edit. I just went by your quote in the OP.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#17New Post! Jan 12, 2012 @ 13:35:06
@white_swan53 Said

Thank you for your input.

Just wanted folks here to know that this is a biased right wing org. Many of their reasons are solely based on perception & charges filed- whether or not those ever get vetted out in court makes not difference to JW.
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#18New Post! Jan 12, 2012 @ 13:38:38
Must of studied left wing philosophy of History hoping to refer their appointments for ... the Mind isn't it?

But it can be wished for that the big Butt value be regarded for the Secretary of State, and we will never no the difference between environmentalism and heredity.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#19New Post! Jan 12, 2012 @ 13:55:55
Gotta add Christopher Dodd who along with Barney Franks are at or near the top of those responsible for our multi-trillion dollar meltdown. Then there's Goldman Sachs CEO cum Secretary of the Treasury under Bush, Henry Paulson--R. Also, for the meltdown and our SNAFU reaction to it, the buck's gotta stop with Clinton/Bush/Obama (Michele Obama that is).
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#20New Post! Jan 12, 2012 @ 14:13:30
@shinobinoz Said

Just wanted folks here to know that this is a biased right wing org. Many of their reasons are solely based on perception & charges filed- whether or not those ever get vetted out in court makes not difference to JW.

With the nice mix of both parties on those lists it doesn't seem to be very biased or right wing . You have a few words that you use over and over and over for anything that disagrees with you . If something doesn't fit into your ideals and beliefs then it's wrong. Politics are not black or white.( no pun intended) they are not cut and dried , there's rampant corruption on both sides and the middle . Take those blinders off .
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#21New Post! Jan 13, 2012 @ 02:58:16
@white_swan53 Said

With the nice mix of both parties on those lists it doesn't seem to be very biased or right wing . You have a few words that you use over and over and over for anything that disagrees with you . If something doesn't fit into your ideals and beliefs then it's wrong. Politics are not black or white.( no pun intended) they are not cut and dried , there's rampant corruption on both sides and the middle . Take those blinders off .

Not really. Convictions instead of charges. I mean I can sue anyone or take anyone to court- that does not make them automatically guilty. We are talking about politicians so there is no shortage in that. Still- this is a biased right wing funded site. Discretion advised.

n/a, New Mexico
#22New Post! Jan 13, 2012 @ 03:16:20
@shinobinoz Said

Not really. Convictions instead of charges. I mean I can sue anyone or take anyone to court- that does not make them automatically guilty. We are talking about politicians so there is no shortage in that. Still- this is a biased right wing funded site. Discretion advised.

Every time I hear right wing left wing I picture a hen with her wing clipped so she can't fly over hen house when she tries she just goes in circles on the ground .

n/a, New Mexico
#23New Post! Jan 13, 2012 @ 03:19:15
@boobagins Said

Edit. I just went by your quote in the OP.

Yes, I didn't put anymore then just the top ten list in the Op. It is a pretty long read the article is .
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#24New Post! Jan 13, 2012 @ 03:41:23
@white_swan53 Said

Every time I hear right wing left wing I picture a hen with her wing clipped so she can't fly over hen house when she tries she just goes in circles on the ground .

Best be in the center I guess!

n/a, New Mexico
#25New Post! Jan 13, 2012 @ 04:18:20
@shinobinoz Said

Best be in the center I guess!

Middle of the road , you know on a scoot that is the place to ride , it gives you two choices to go if some cage isn't paying attention .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs