Television

Supernatural Series 7

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 03, 2012 @ 21:54:40
Anybody have any idea when Series 7 is released. Over the last three weeks I have watched nearly 88 episodes of Supernatural and Im nearly on series 5 so the end is near. Spending tonight reading The Journal of John Winchester. Also got the Mythology of Supernatural and that is creepy as it stops being TV and turns real.

May visit some crossroads later.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#2New Post! Jan 03, 2012 @ 22:00:34
@townie_guy Said

it stops being TV and turns real.

Most fiction is based on people's conspiracy theories as to how life works and what life is.

The build up over time winds up causing people to 'lose the plot' as they say over here in NZ.

I think most of the point to life is to enjoy living it without ever realizing that there is a plot to lose.

Because once lost you are now subject to everyone out there that wants to get your goat - rather it be for manipulative reasons or because they're just nimb-rods.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jan 03, 2012 @ 22:07:14
Nah I dont mean like that. It ex[lores where everything comes from Folklore wise. Covers Angels and Demons, The Keys of Solomon, a lot of mention about the book of Enoch. And a nice bit on demonic posesion and exorcism.

As I have already mentioned, most of the topics mentioned in Supernatural ar based on folklore from one counry or another. Most of the symbols are based on the book of solomon.

Also has a nice bit on Lilith not just the Judaic Lilith of Eden but also mention of her in Sumarian times.

I actually find this stuff pretty interesting.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#4New Post! Jan 03, 2012 @ 22:10:40
@townie_guy Said

Anybody have any idea when Series 7 is released. Over the last three weeks I have watched nearly 88 episodes of Supernatural and Im nearly on series 5 so the end is near. Spending tonight reading The Journal of John Winchester. Also got the Mythology of Supernatural and that is creepy as it stops being TV and turns real.

May visit some crossroads later.

@townie_guy Said

Nah I dont mean like that. It ex[lores where everything comes from Folklore wise. Covers Angels and Demons, The Keys of Solomon, a lot of mention about the book of Enoch. And a nice bit on demonic posesion and exorcism.

As I have already mentioned, most of the topics mentioned in Supernatural ar based on folklore from one counry or another. Most of the symbols are based on the book of solomon.

Also has a nice bit on Lilith not just the Judaic Lilith of Eden but also mention of her in Sumarian times.

I actually find this stuff pretty interesting.

Actually that sounds intelligently constructive because it will point out how one idea led to many others and how much influence these pseudo-science ideas have had over the perceptions of many people throughout time.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jan 03, 2012 @ 22:15:20
Quite a lot of stuff is Pseudo Science. Not just myths and folklore although these surely will have been based on something.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs