Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#31New Post! Dec 22, 2011 @ 15:37:04
@Yankees Said

i didnt ask for confirmation...i asked if anybody ever tried it and what their results were...obviously you cannot read....and obviously you have no life because you keep arguing over my choice to pursue it...im done with you....go back to your moms basement and continue to be mad at life....HAVE A NICE DAY

You really don't like it when people disagree with you do you?
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#32New Post! Dec 22, 2011 @ 15:54:18
@Yankees Said

i didnt ask for confirmation...i asked if anybody ever tried it and what their results were...obviously you cannot read....and obviously you have no life because you keep arguing over my choice to pursue it...im done with you....go back to your moms basement and continue to be mad at life....HAVE A NICE DAY

You might want to take a moment and consider that maybe jonnythan sees some health concerns in your idea.

You still never said why you want to try it (did you?). What is your goal? Eating healthy? Losing weight? Saving money? Did someone shut your power off and you can't cook anything? What's the deal?

People who have tried raw diets do so for different reasons and would likely see different results.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#33New Post! Dec 22, 2011 @ 16:01:17
"I am only doing this for a month."

"just trying to lose weight so i can start feeling a little better"

He's actually convinced that a sudden, extreme dietary change for one month will make him feel better.

What he doesn't realize is that the sudden change will shock his digestive tract and probably give him severe gas and a couple of weeks of upset stomach while the massive change in overall calorie intake will make him lethargic, tired, and hungry.

For a month? It's not going to make him healthier or feel better. He admits he eats a terrible diet. He seems to think that a quick fix of one month of healthymax eating will somehow fix something. It won't. He'll lose a few pounds, but he'll feel like s***. His cholesterol levels won't change. Nothing of any significance will change.
sandradavis On January 30, 2012

Honolulu, Hawaii
#34New Post! Dec 29, 2011 @ 07:37:49
There are so many benefits of Raw Food Diet.

Health:
Reduces body fat and inflammation because of low levels of c-reactive protein.
Increases energy
Sturdier immune system that recovers from disease faster.

Energy Efficiency:
No Cooking = No electricity.
Organic agriculture helps to save the planet.

Others Benefits:
Most become more in-tune with their body.
A lot of people report spiritual improvements.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#35New Post! Dec 29, 2011 @ 09:17:26
Ya gotta ask yourself, "self, can I be happy eating like a bummy wabbit, or will I have to pop pills for extra vitamins"? And don't try to say one needs vitamin pills regardless of one's diet. If ya eat right ya don't need 'em.
Had an uncle who was a big time quail and pheasant hunter. Someone bet him he couldn't go through the hunting season eating no other meat than quail or pheasant. Uncle couldn't make it. There is no fat on wild quail and pheasant.
So, why subject yourself to fad diets? To help save the planet? As long as you are driving or riding in motor vehicles or wearing clothing of man made materials or using anything made of plastic, that is not a valid argument.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#36New Post! Dec 29, 2011 @ 11:47:45
Should be 'bunny wabbit'.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#37New Post! Dec 29, 2011 @ 13:46:40
People go on raw food diets because they are just too lazy to cook.
Yankees On November 28, 2012

, New Jersey
#38New Post! Dec 29, 2011 @ 23:17:37
Hoppy, you must be a miserable person.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs