Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#61New Post! Nov 29, 2011 @ 11:58:52
@BozieFozie Said

Is a "Christina personality" the same as a "Christian personality"??? WOW! Now I'm totally confused, Biker. I thought you were one of those born-again Christians???!!!

On topic, my husband and I have the perfect spiritual arrangement.....I talk, he listens. His most spiritual answer to me is "yes, dear"!!!!!

Yes it is the typographical error version, lol.

Oh no, far from a born again. They believe in once saved always saved and that is totally unbiblical. If I can be classes as any form of Christian I would have to be a biblical Christian because I model my worship completely on that of the Apostles. In other words I am a pre-apostasy Christian in that sense. Though as I have said before I do not call myself a Christian (or a Christina, lol), I feel that is too high a status for me to claim for myself and that only Christ can confer such standing on anyone.

I certainly don't claim to be "saved" yet, though I hope that Christ will count me worthy of it when decision time comes.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#62New Post! Nov 29, 2011 @ 23:01:51
@MadCornishBiker Said

Yes it is the typographical error version, lol.

Oh no, far from a born again. They believe in once saved always saved and that is totally unbiblical. If I can be classes as any form of Christian I would have to be a biblical Christian because I model my worship completely on that of the Apostles. In other words I am a pre-apostasy Christian in that sense. Though as I have said before I do not call myself a Christian (or a Christina, lol), I feel that is too high a status for me to claim for myself and that only Christ can confer such standing on anyone.

I certainly don't claim to be "saved" yet, though I hope that Christ will count me worthy of it when decision time comes.

Well, Biker, my friend, you certainly are making a mighty effort!!!
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#63New Post! Nov 30, 2011 @ 16:04:50
@BozieFozie Said

Well, Biker, my friend, you certainly are making a mighty effort!!!

I am doing what I can with the help and strength of Jehovah's Holy Spirit.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs