Has Tiger Blood

Peterborough, United Kingdom
#46New Post! Oct 13, 2011 @ 17:01:49
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#47New Post! Oct 13, 2011 @ 17:02:58
@jonnythan Said

Their house wines consistently taste like equal parts dishwater and Welch's grape juice, though.

I quit drinking years ago. I do like their raspberry lemonade.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#48New Post! Oct 13, 2011 @ 17:14:45
@sAeGeSpAeNe Said

And I shall be waiting, breathlessly, upon your most imminent appearance! Avec ton baton, seulement...

Is 6 pm at the local Olive Garden good time for you?

, Canada
#49New Post! Oct 13, 2011 @ 17:18:36
@plebian_angel Said

and I still want Olive Garden lol

@jonnythan Said

Olive Garden is amazing.

It has all the things I am not suppose to eat like gluten and dairy but the pros outweigh the cons as its delicious. I get this cheese and mushroom ravollie, so good. Plus all I can eat of salad and bread sticks. I have no idea if the Cesar salad comes with bacon because I ask for it without and no one makes a deal of it like many places do. The breadsticks.

I do always have to remember to ask for sweet tea and not iced tea because its different in Canada than it is in America and our iced tea is your sweet tea. No offense but American iced tea is gross but the raspberry sweet tea is heavenly.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#50New Post! Oct 13, 2011 @ 17:22:46
No bacon!??!

Johnny_shade On October 28, 2011

Casper, Wyoming
#51New Post! Oct 13, 2011 @ 17:22:46
@DorkySupergirl Said

It has all the things I am not suppose to eat like gluten and dairy but the pros outweigh the cons as its delicious. I get this cheese and mushroom ravollie, so good. Plus all I can eat of salad and bread sticks. I have no idea if the Cesar salad comes with bacon because I ask for it without and no one makes a deal of it like many places do. The breadsticks.

I do always have to remember to ask for sweet tea and not iced tea because its different in Canada than it is in America and our iced tea is your sweet tea. No offense but American iced tea is gross but the raspberry sweet tea is heavenly.

No way... Sweet tea is just sugar water with a brown coloring. People at the restaurant I work at always get pissed when i tell them we don't have sweet tea, and I'm just thinking "Just put sugar in your f***ing iced tea, idiot." It's the same thing... I don't care what people say.

, Canada
#52New Post! Oct 13, 2011 @ 17:37:02
@jonnythan Said

No bacon!??!

I have not eaten bacon in about 15-18 years. You can pick your jaw up now.

@Johnny_shade Said

No way... Sweet tea is just sugar water with a brown coloring. People at the restaurant I work at always get pissed when i tell them we don't have sweet tea, and I'm just thinking "Just put sugar in your f***ing iced tea, idiot." It's the same thing... I don't care what people say.

Well its not the same thing because how its done in Canada, at least where I live is different than how its done in any place I have been to in America. First of all, the type of tea used seems to be different so if you grow up used to one type of tea and then attempt to have another, you are going to notice a difference and adding sugar to it is not going to be the same as what you have drank your entire life. Adding sugar does not take away the bitterness I find is in normal American iced tea and I could find it bitter only because its a different tea than how they make our iced tea or regular drinking tea here. It does not make me an idiot, it means I live in another country and am not used to the difference in food.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#53New Post! Oct 13, 2011 @ 18:20:47
I thought Cesar salad came with fish not bacon, or is that the dressing. Now I'm all confused. I can't keep it straight what animals are supposed to the in what foods and what aren't.

Anyway, Hoppy, I could totally use a story implicating an immigrant group as the bad guys or a big company that sounds like they are from a group. Kinda like this, only not Italian. (although they are an immigrant group) but to use this, I would need something else about the Italians and I don't have that. I do have a lot of stuff on Mexicans and Muslims, so I'm always looking for a better story, and by always I mean until about 4am tomorrow, because if I'm not done by then I'll cry. So if you feel like being a doll and helping a girl out, that would be awesome.

At the moment I'm going with cockroach eggs in the tacos at taco bell, around 1998. total urban legendry, but I have to get that in there some how. And you could PM it to me, if you'd rather not deal with the drama.
Johnny_shade On October 28, 2011

Casper, Wyoming
#54New Post! Oct 13, 2011 @ 19:16:35
@DorkySupergirl Said

I have not eaten bacon in about 15-18 years. You can pick your jaw up now.

Well its not the same thing because how its done in Canada, at least where I live is different than how its done in any place I have been to in America. First of all, the type of tea used seems to be different so if you grow up used to one type of tea and then attempt to have another, you are going to notice a difference and adding sugar to it is not going to be the same as what you have drank your entire life. Adding sugar does not take away the bitterness I find is in normal American iced tea and I could find it bitter only because its a different tea than how they make our iced tea or regular drinking tea here. It does not make me an idiot, it means I live in another country and am not used to the difference in food.

I wasn't calling you an idiot, I was referencing the customers who get angry at me about it. Different restaurants use different teas... that's likely the difference in taste you are getting. But sweet tea is just regular tea with sugar (or other types of sweetener) in it. Only difference is sweetener, and of course the type and brand of tea you are drinking. I don't think canada (I could be wrong) restricts to the use of only 1 tea. Anyways, off topic, sorry!
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#55New Post! Oct 13, 2011 @ 21:49:40
@DorkySupergirl Said

Is 6 pm at the local Olive Garden good time for you?

Hey, anytime is a good time for a thrashing!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs