Random

Naming Inanimate Objects

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
2nd_Evil_Head On March 24, 2015

Elmira,
#31New Post! Sep 09, 2011 @ 19:33:00
I don't name my stuff, but my wife named her SOG knife "Nikita".
boom_down On October 26, 2011

Santa Cruz, California
#32New Post! Sep 09, 2011 @ 20:47:53
Besides every single one of my 50+ stuffed animals...

I've named my guitars. Billie, Rodney, and Dave.
And I named my car Murray. Came up with it when my friend said my car needed an old person's name (since my car was very old) and inspired by an episode of Scrubs where the actor who plays Chandler on Friends plays a guy named Murray and whines about how only old dudes are named Murray.

Oh Murray... I miss you old buddy.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#33New Post! Sep 09, 2011 @ 20:51:25
@boom_down Said

Besides every single one of my 50+ stuffed animals...

I've named my guitars. Billie, Rodney, and Dave.
And I named my car Murray. Came up with it when my friend said my car needed an old person's name (since my car was very old) and inspired by an episode of Scrubs where the actor who plays Chandler on Friends plays a guy named Murray and whines about how only old dudes are named Murray.

Oh Murray... I miss you old buddy.

When you said the name that exact scene came into my head come to think of it

I love that you've named your guitars, makes sense somehow. I've got a cello but I don't think I've bonded with it enough to give it a name
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#34New Post! Sep 09, 2011 @ 21:37:22
My ex wife had a name. She was and still is pretty inanimate. Of course I didn't give her the name she's commonly referred to by, but I've given her others.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#35New Post! Sep 09, 2011 @ 21:53:58
i was walking down the street one day,and i found a stick, i called it " fido ". me and fido had a great time for hours carry in my hand, we went to art meseum. he liked dogs,and landscapes, he like ones with trees, and i told him that you must love trees, because you are barking up wrong tree! fido laughed so hard, he fell out of my hand! then we went to the park , and then fido start barking at me, do you know stick can barked? i looked fido,and then i said, " s-h-i-t!! " then fido starting barking more, and i said to him, " fidio, you want throw you! " fido shaking in my hand, and i know that ( no he did have had to pee! good stick, hold it for a long time! ) i throw fido far as i could, and i wait for 5 minutes for fido to come back. and then i screamed out, " here fido, fido!! " i called over out for another 20 minutes, i was crying i missed fido so much, he never came back. after another a hour in the park of searching and crying so hard, i had no choice i had to be tree and leave the park, get it? i usually don't talked about fido that much to people, you, tfs members will understand that pain i going through , in memory of fido, don't even pick up a stick named " fido " !
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#36New Post! Sep 10, 2011 @ 02:48:28
I named my cars and 2 of my guns
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#37New Post! Sep 10, 2011 @ 03:06:07
I've named a car before...well a couple cars actually.
boom_down On October 26, 2011

Santa Cruz, California
#38New Post! Sep 10, 2011 @ 04:37:26
@sister_of_mercy Said

When you said the name that exact scene came into my head come to think of it

I love that you've named your guitars, makes sense somehow. I've got a cello but I don't think I've bonded with it enough to give it a name

I never named the flute or the saxophone I played in middle/high school. I focus on the piano now but... I can't exactly stay committed to just one piano!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs