Forums:
News & Current Events

Rapper Souja boy says"F**k the troops".

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#31New Post! Sep 07, 2011 @ 13:10:43
I read somewhere that to fight in a war is the ultimate adventure. I was denied that opportunity and it disappointed me to no end. Listening to my sons and other vets talk of their experiences and travels always makes me feel as if I missed a big part of life.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#32New Post! Sep 07, 2011 @ 15:40:16
@restoreone Said

Read more: https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/09/06/soulja-boy-apologizes-after-members-armed-forces-slam-his-anti-military-song/#ixzz1XCDYQAmz [/QUOTE

I love freedom of speech hey girly boi here my answer. Anytime you want to bring your boys to meet my men just let me know https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpUjZGct1bI&feature=related

Yeah, maybe when he learns how to properly spell 'soldier' first, he can meet your men.
He's the embodiment of 'wannabe'. - too much of a coward though.
cvchic13 On November 12, 2020
(s)AINT

Desolation Row, United States
#33New Post! Sep 07, 2011 @ 15:49:08
@sTreetAngeL Said

I think he thought about it first. I also think he thought that if anyone was offended, he would have his little 'fake' apology ready, and just go on with his life. - As has been the case for others before him.

Maybe you're right. I thought maybe he'd learn from the cases before him.
(s)AINT

#34New Post! Sep 07, 2011 @ 15:51:33
@galasTAray Said

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Some rappers are some of the smartest people on this rock. Take your ignorance elsewhere.

It means exactly what it looks like. Apparently this rapper wasn't the smartest person on the planet by releasing this song. If anyone is ignorant, it's you. It's my opinion, deal with it.
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#35New Post! Sep 07, 2011 @ 15:51:56
@Richard142 Said

So all these lives lost etc all because of .....Revenge?
Is this what the lead nation of our Free World has degenerated into?
A duplicate post But I'd intended to send this as a reply to you, so now I do. Revenge just perpetrates more violence like with Suicide Bombers. Only extreemists of every shade and nation grow with this. Western meddling in these interfearing military interventions recruit new extreemists as they see no alternative. For these people doing nothing is not an option when they see reletives caught in the cross fire. Powerful militant groups / nations are the problem as in the Military Industrial Complex. Wars generate large commercial profets as munitions need replacing as these get 'consumed'. So called intelegent weapons are several 6 figure sums EACH.

Just like with Pearl harbor; they awakened the sleeping giant...

This wasn't 'revenge'. That is twisting it.

It is however, self defense. To not have acted, would have made us sitting ducks; for certainly, they would have come back for more. - Afterall, what they did on September 11th was without logic, or due cause..
So, as terrible as all of the things that go along with war are, they are very necessary to a free, and safe world.

I answered your comment, now I will derail this thread no more. Let us stick to the topic.
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#36New Post! Sep 07, 2011 @ 15:53:53
@cvchic13 Said

Maybe you're right. I thought maybe he'd learn from the cases before him.

Phonys never do; they just learn how to be better phonys. (well 'some', not all apparently ) Stupid is as stupid does.
(s)AINT

#37New Post! Sep 07, 2011 @ 15:54:54
@sTreetAngeL Said

Phonys never do; they just learn how to be better phonys. (well 'some', not all apparently ) Stupid is as stupid does.

They just like the attention.
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#38New Post! Sep 07, 2011 @ 15:58:03
@cvchic13 Said

They just like the attention.

Definitely! That I'd say, was the driving factor. He figured he'd weasle his way out of the after math later.
galastaray On June 08, 2016
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#39New Post! Sep 07, 2011 @ 16:30:10
@cvchic13 Said

It means exactly what it looks like. Apparently this rapper wasn't the smartest person on the planet by releasing this song. If anyone is ignorant, it's you. It's my opinion, deal with it.

I just did?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs