I like my best friend and i'm bi

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#31New Post! Sep 12, 2011 @ 01:34:11
@donthurtmeanymoreplease Said

Ok do I like my best friend who is a girl and I am a girl to. She is beautiful. We have been friend for about 9 months. The other day I told her i'm bi and she has acting weird around me because of that. She said that's cool. I told her I like her but she didn't say anything and nothing changed. But she always when were sitting in class she moves around in her seat so her knee touches mine. She already messes with me like that. I want to know if she's bi or not but I don't know how. I can't just ask her because like then it's gonna be real awkward between us and I don't want that. But how?

Any dates you two go on should be accompanied by an (competent) adult and if you bring her back to the house make sure your parents are home and you leave the bedroom door open or you might frighten her.
davii On January 14, 2013
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Sep 12, 2011 @ 01:37:02
A 14yr old bi girl...how unusual...
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#33New Post! Sep 12, 2011 @ 01:47:56
@Zhed Said

That’s Bulls*** Sparkle, no ones born f***ing gay. Just like no ones born religious. Its influence that’s all. The media, the environment, the people you associate with, your upbringing whatever. No child in this world is born homo-f***ing-sexual.
I definitely wouldn't encourage an adolescent child into becoming lesbian, f*** no!
The time to make these choices in life will soon come; I'd worry about getting through school then college first.

it you who is talking bulls*** im afraid. social influences can not be solely responsible for a person being gay. im a firm believer its there from birth and not a decision so you can disagree all you wish but i will not be moved in my opinion about it- most likely you are the same so perhaps we should agree to disagree about this. i dont believe anywhere i ever actively encouraged anybody to have sexual liaisons be it straight bi, homosexual or alien. all i said here on this thread was that I agreed with a fellow poster about a stupid comment that was made about drugging somebody. if a teen had asked for advice about how to get through school, i would have been right there with advice but as it was i didnt give advice on this subject as it wasnt as familiar to me as doing well at school. i suggest you actually read what i have said previously on this thread and stop acting like i have told a child to sleep with somebody! which by the way, i disagree with regardless of gender
Zhed On June 12, 2012

Kaviang, Papua New Guinea
#34New Post! Sep 12, 2011 @ 01:54:48
@Sparklegirl Said

we should agree to disagree about this.

Agreed.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs