Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
alk1975 On August 11, 2016

Jackson, Missouri
#16New Post! Jan 16, 2012 @ 07:07:53
@Roy00 Said

@alk

thank you. there's just one burning question i have..

"However, the fact that you are still in love with someone else creates a whole new issue in your marriage aside from the flings with which it has already been pummeled."

this quote, with whom do you believe im in love with still? my former friend? cause that's a relationship that has ended YEARS ago and i know now i dont feel the same for him anymore.

yes, him. maybe in love is the wrong phrase, but I believe in a symbolic kind of way it is still his love you seek when you are overcome with urges. You want to be acknowledged and accepted in a gay relationship because you have not dealt with the loss of your friend or the hurt you felt in that situation.
PerlaDelMar On June 02, 2014

New York, New York
#17New Post! Jan 21, 2012 @ 22:22:45
@Roy00 Said

If you got some time to read this, thanks.
im 25 yrs old, married, Bi and the wife knows. I first knew of my sexuality, in high school, on a dare that my ex-best friend challenged me to kiss him and find out. We kissed and chatted for a bit, it seemed ALMOST awkward but not really. When we did, the rest of high school seemed like a dream and a nightmare at once. It was hard when people at school found out what you did and have your best friend still claim to be straight (even after kissing he tells me he liked it) and just shun me out. The biggest pain I felt is having our childhood relationship come to an end only to remain as acquaintances. I could barely cope, he was my best friend and i loved him very much that i wouldnt have cared what relationship we had as long as I could still talk to him the same.

I don't know if that point in time has changed me but a couple of years later, i joined the military, married, got out, and now going to school. but the worse part is that I am hooking up with other guys behind my wife's back. I know what this seems like, and i see myself doing these things! I just feel like such a slave to my urges. When i do feel the shame though, I always remember my best friend and how i was so romantically involved and how i used to get a sinking feeling in my stomach.
I hate this and i'd like to know some opinions, should i try to make things work with my wife? Or is it better for both of us for me to leave? She has forgiven me once for hooking up but now i feel it's more than that. Thank you in advance.

@OP:
Couldn't your position on being bisexual is you not admitting to yourself that you are actually gay, using your wife as an excuse NOT to admit this to yourself? You are allowing yourself to pay more heed to the opinions what others might think of your sexual orientation, so you use being married as a blanket excuse to cover the obvious.

There are gay people who think of themselves as queer because they do enjoy the company of someone of the opposite sex. However, gay people who are out are true to themselves and are not confused as to what they prefer more over the other. The same for a hetero who will entertain a little action with the same sex. It is still being queer. You favor one over the other, so bisexuality is not the real issue. It is you not being honest with yourself.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#18New Post! Jan 21, 2012 @ 22:58:23
@Roy00 Said

...but the worse part is that I am hooking up with other guys behind my wife's back.

This is the only truly relevant part of what you wrote.

You could change the gender of everyone in you story in a variety of groupings... mmf, ffm, fmf, mfm, fff, mmm.... doesn't really matter.

Most people have had a 1st true love and lost him/her. Your hearts gets broken.

TOO F'n BAD!!! Get over it!

Some people have gender sexuality issues. Make up you mind and live by it.

BUT, cheating on you spouse is wrong. It is a lie that can only hurt everyone involved

If you do not love your spouse, either get counseling or through in the towel....

Then and only then move on to the next relationship.
DOWNER1 On March 07, 2012

Chattanooga, Tennessee
#19New Post! Mar 07, 2012 @ 19:49:00
When you get together with your friend, if you could get to the point with your wife to have her there participating. She might find that it turns her on and you could both be happy with the whole thing together, as long as you are both totally honest and loving about it all. I dont think Ive ever met a girl that didnt like two guys in her bed, its the ones that arent being honest that say otherwise.
kershi On May 31, 2012

Z
#20New Post! May 31, 2012 @ 15:09:03
Hello,

I am sort of in the same situation. When I first began to feel attracted to men (I am a man), I was 15-16, and the feeling was so intense and somehow so elibertaing that I thought I was gay for a while... Since then I have had relationships with both men and women, and feel sexually attracted to both, but with time it seems to me that I prefer women. I met this gorgeous and incredible girl which I can now call my wife, I am attracted to her and our sex life, with the usual up and downs, is very fulfilling...

What bothers me is that there is always a part of my sex life which is sort of left behind... I still feel attracted to guys, my wife knows about that and would tolerate for me to go out with other guys... I have done this in the past, and I can tell you that I became the victim of my own crime, even though I did it openly and despite the fact that my wife was totally aware... Since I love my wife and there is no-one else I would want to spend my life with I have came to accept the fact that being truly bisexual may lead you to being at least partly frustrated with your sex life... Being sexually involved with a woman is not the same that being with a man, and one does not replace the other one...

Search your soul... Being bisexual is full-time thing, is not a hiding place for gay people.
For the threesomes I would say someone ends up hurting in the end... Sometimes the three of you...
Roy00 On December 12, 2012

Fallbrook, California
#21New Post! Oct 05, 2012 @ 03:31:55
@kershi Said

Hello,

I am sort of in the same situation. When I first began to feel attracted to men (I am a man), I was 15-16, and the feeling was so intense and somehow so elibertaing that I thought I was gay for a while... Since then I have had relationships with both men and women, and feel sexually attracted to both, but with time it seems to me that I prefer women. I met this gorgeous and incredible girl which I can now call my wife, I am attracted to her and our sex life, with the usual up and downs, is very fulfilling...

What bothers me is that there is always a part of my sex life which is sort of left behind... I still feel attracted to guys, my wife knows about that and would tolerate for me to go out with other guys... I have done this in the past, and I can tell you that I became the victim of my own crime, even though I did it openly and despite the fact that my wife was totally aware... Since I love my wife and there is no-one else I would want to spend my life with I have came to accept the fact that being truly bisexual may lead you to being at least partly frustrated with your sex life... Being sexually involved with a woman is not the same that being with a man, and one does not replace the other one...

Search your soul... Being bisexual is full-time thing, is not a hiding place for gay people.
For the threesomes I would say someone ends up hurting in the end... Sometimes the three of you...

Thanks man. that's the first real response i ever got from someone i can mostly relate to. So here's another quick update (10/04/2012). I am not going looking for guys online or anything. I am married and should act like it. Your response is real to me though because as a bisexual, it's sexually frustrating sometimes. I read some topic of some other post somewhere saying "bisexuality is not real" or something like that. That's the stupidest thing i've ever heard. I have been there to feel such emotions of love and lust for both sides of the sex. I assure everyone it's very real. Anyway i rarely log onto here. Thanks to everyone who posted on this thread so far. These emotions do get the best of me though but i somehow manage.
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#22New Post! Oct 05, 2012 @ 04:39:23
@Roy00 Said

If you got some time to read this, thanks.
im 25 yrs old, married, Bi and the wife knows. I first knew of my sexuality, in high school, on a dare that my ex-best friend challenged me to kiss him and find out. We kissed and chatted for a bit, it seemed ALMOST awkward but not really. When we did, the rest of high school seemed like a dream and a nightmare at once. It was hard when people at school found out what you did and have your best friend still claim to be straight (even after kissing he tells me he liked it) and just shun me out. The biggest pain I felt is having our childhood relationship come to an end only to remain as acquaintances. I could barely cope, he was my best friend and i loved him very much that i wouldnt have cared what relationship we had as long as I could still talk to him the same.

I don't know if that point in time has changed me but a couple of years later, i joined the military, married, got out, and now going to school. but the worse part is that I am hooking up with other guys behind my wife's back. I know what this seems like, and i see myself doing these things! I just feel like such a slave to my urges. When i do feel the shame though, I always remember my best friend and how i was so romantically involved and how i used to get a sinking feeling in my stomach.
I hate this and i'd like to know some opinions, should i try to make things work with my wife? Or is it better for both of us for me to leave? She has forgiven me once for hooking up but now i feel it's more than that. Thank you in advance.

I'm married and Bi sexual. I have not hooked up with anyother women behind husband back or with his permission.sure I will look at a lovely women and talk to them. often flirt with them.you know what they say sharing is caring and I am willing to share any women with my husband.

To my point.There is nothing wrong with how you are feeling.but what you are doing behind her back is unfair to her.You should atleast inform her of your actions.If you are not happy with her leave before you hurt her any more.She may say one thing but she feels another.I told my husband first thing off how I was and how I felt.I tell him everything,Simply because I would want him to be honest with me.

Do what your heart tells you.Sounds like to me you are more gay than bi and if this is the case you are not being true to your real self. and you need to sort things out.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs