Conditions & Diseases

Migraine ?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Karma_Junkie On September 18, 2011
Miss Dizzy Bastard

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Aug 26, 2011 @ 19:06:28
I have always suffered from migraine and cluster headaches for as long as I can remember, recently I had an attack of severe pain on the whole left side of my face, and the Doctor said it was either Trigeminal Neuralgia or facial migraine, the latter of which I had never heard of before. That was a few weeks ago, this week I have had a colour spot in my vision on the same side as the pain which also blurs my vision, a customer today mentioned ocular migraine, has anyone ever heard of this or suffered from it? I am under a lot of stress at the moment and working very long hours without a day off, would that trigger such an attack of this kind?
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#2New Post! Aug 26, 2011 @ 19:11:07
My mom gets those, but as for treatment it hasn't been sorted out yet. Hers affect her vision so she feels like she's looking into a prism Hers did reduce after she changed jobs, so it might be linked to your stress. I know you're working really hard on the salon!
Karma_Junkie On September 18, 2011
Miss Dizzy Bastard

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Aug 26, 2011 @ 19:17:59
@eternus_somnium Said

My mom gets those, but as for treatment it hasn't been sorted out yet. Hers affect her vision so she feels like she's looking into a prism Hers did reduce after she changed jobs, so it might be linked to your stress. I know you're working really hard on the salon!

The wierd part is that I dont have a headache with it, Ive never experienced this before, Ive looked it up on the net and from what I can see its triggered by stress, I guess I need to work on reducing that.
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#4New Post! Aug 26, 2011 @ 19:20:24
@Karma_Junkie Said

The wierd part is that I dont have a headache with it, Ive never experienced this before, Ive looked it up on the net and from what I can see its triggered by stress, I guess I need to work on reducing that.

Yeah, even if that doesn't solve the problem completely there's no doubt that reducing stress will be a benefit to your life!
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Aug 26, 2011 @ 20:03:52
my brother gets that kind of migraine, it started when he took his exams. Migraleive is good.
pa1822 On August 26, 2011

Sutton,
#6New Post! Aug 26, 2011 @ 22:30:34
I've tried every form of traditional medicine thatI I Know off. I wish someone could come up with a real cure!!
CrackheadCarl On June 03, 2012

In the alley,
#7New Post! Aug 27, 2011 @ 03:44:32
I started to get migraines when I got on birth control, it was the shot Depo and since then I have been getting migraines and more frequent headache.
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#8New Post! Jan 10, 2012 @ 02:55:46
Really weird.

I've been having migraines I just found out since my back to back car accidents in 2004.

The thing is weird because I don't get headaches, I just get floaters and that's about it. They told me they were called 'Auras' or something.

Know this is quite old but I hope you find out what you've got and get treatment for it.
portalmojo On March 12, 2012

Perth, Australia
#9New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 09:26:16
I suffered migraine too during my period, and it will last like 1-2 days, but now after taking MAX GXL when my period arrives I notice that my migraine is gone and I also notice a big change in my health. A friend of mine introduce me with this supplement and she really did forced me to try it. And now a big change is happening to me and to my health. Hope you try taking this supplement guys for us to stay healthy.
You can google it for more info, you can find a lot of clinical study and testimonial there.
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#10New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 09:29:38
i get them now and again normally for me there triggerd by heat (being to hot)
alprel On February 24, 2012

, Australia
#11New Post! Feb 24, 2012 @ 13:38:55
@Karma_Junkie Said

Have you tried acupuncture with the needles for your migraines?

Also have you considered reducing your workhours, you seem to be pushing yourself too hard, and overworking by what youve said and that can for sure bring on stress headaches like you said.
MainerMikeBrown On April 19, 2021

Hiram, Maine
#12New Post! Nov 02, 2012 @ 23:35:16
Karma, I'm sure that constantly working and being too busy doesn't help when it comes to your physical issues.

But even if it isn't affecting you physically, you are taking too much of a risk on your mental health if you're constantly working and never having any time off.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs