Society & Lifestyles

Spring/Summer Style

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
mariefrizzell On February 09, 2006

, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Apr 28, 2005 @ 10:17:52
Look girl, if it is hot, wear Summer fashion. I love Summer clothes like short demin skirts and a couple of tank tops or summer tops with those really small cute little boots you can wear. Or maybe you should wear quarter length jeans and a vest top. Or maybe a deisal top. In England I like they Kays catalogue, they have loads of cool stuff for spring and summer this year.

I know people say 'Wear what you like, and how you like it' but for me, I want people to say good things about me. I know this might sound harsh but I saw this girl in college yesterday and it looked like she was going to a Halloween party. I was like 'What the hell is going on here...?' I like making a good appearence. I like to wear something suitable anyways. Not like Halloween stuff. You just got to be careful, its like people with sensitive skin. Wear tops that are long sleeved but not too tight or too wolly. Silk is really good or see through long sleeved tops. -Thats for summer-
Colour is good as well, you defiently dont want to be mixing your colours. Like, today for example I am wearing a short blue demin skirt on with a white top and small leather white boots on. You don't want to be wearing like 'Orange top, green trousers, blue trainers.' I mean, that is totally gross. You defiently got to wear something that suits your personality, and the clothes you are wearing. Otherwise people are going to think 'What the hell..' and try to get away from embarressment.
Anyways, I am going to stop talking. Just wear what you want, I am only giving you my advice, or maybe what I think.
krazy On August 05, 2006

couer d alene, Idaho
#17New Post! Apr 28, 2005 @ 13:49:18
kissychrissyx1 the style does suck this year...
n think of all the ppl that are gonna dress in them
nothinsnew On September 15, 2009

Deleted

The Coast, Australia
#18New Post! Apr 28, 2005 @ 23:17:04
Well I dont know much about fashion an such but tell me girls - whats with that short skirt and ugg boots look? Uggies are meant to keep u warm during winter but a short skirt is meant to keep u cool in summer sorry I'm just not getting that one
mariefrizzell On February 09, 2006

, United Kingdom
#19New Post! May 03, 2005 @ 12:01:43
It looks cute and adorable. Guys love it here.
beanie On May 08, 2006

Away with the pixies..., Austr
#20New Post! May 05, 2005 @ 00:10:35

I'm with nothinsnew on that one-the denim mini and ugh boot thing looks plain stupid to me.

OK, if you a model with freshly styled hair (cascading locks), perfect skin, gallavanting around by a fireplace for a photoshoot...then maybe for art's sake? But walking around in the middle of summer or winter like that is NOT PRACTICAL! Come on people! Makes me mad.
emmapanic On January 04, 2006

Near Belfast, United Kingdom
#21New Post! May 19, 2005 @ 19:56:58
If you dont like the summer stylr then dont wear it. Wear last summers clothes or cut up winter clothes to make them into summer clothes. Be individual cuz whats the point in following the crowd (aka fashion)
emmapanic On January 04, 2006

Near Belfast, United Kingdom
#22New Post! May 19, 2005 @ 19:58:08
Also dont wear fluffy boots or jackets please!!! They just look stupid!
joni On January 20, 2009

Good old Ashe County, North Ca
#23New Post! May 20, 2005 @ 20:49:24
I just get whatever I look halfway decent in.
People are always saying stuff thats mean about girls who are very skinny, but thats how I am and it sucks. I can't find anything that fits me right because I have such long legs.
I usually don't worry about what's in style. I just go with a plain look because I would rather people pay attention to me for the person not the clothes.
And not to make fun of anyone or put anyone down because my opinion is very unimportant, but any shirt with a brand name or the name of a band... I HATE IT.
I mean its like going around advertising or something.
A punk rock shirt doesn't make you a punk...
I mean come on!
Ok thats off-topic, but I personally like the spring style this year, not that I am really aware of whats in, but so far it looks comfortable to me.
vikinghottie On October 12, 2005

Jacksonville, Florida
#24New Post! Jun 25, 2005 @ 20:56:38
Oh I really like what is 'in' right now...I think its all really cute..the whole bohemian thing eith big metallic hobo bags and metallic sandles is really cute to me...

Jacksonville, Florida
#25New Post! Jun 25, 2005 @ 20:57:52
@nothinsnew Said
Well I dont know much about fashion an such but tell me girls - whats with that short skirt and ugg boots look? Uggies are meant to keep u warm during winter but a short skirt is meant to keep u cool in summer sorry I'm just not getting that one

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! UGGS ARE LIKE THREE YEARS AGO!! ah

Jacksonville, Florida
#26New Post! Jun 25, 2005 @ 20:59:49
WOW...none of you guys know what is 'in' right now...you need to pick up a copy of vouge...oh well...maybe it is just that I am living in the OC on the east coast and I am up with all this stuff..because I have to be..oh well.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs