The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Teens

I need help to fight back against my friend's parents.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#46New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 10:38:54
@pixo45 Said

So their parents are saying I'm a pedophile?

Yes. Stop "playing with" little kids.
Fritzy On April 15, 2013

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#47New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 10:53:11
Addison On August 27, 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
#48New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 20:12:09
I absolutely hate people like that. f***ing douchebags. You should go hang around the complex all day every day, and if they call the cops, the cops will get pissed at THEM, not you. Because you're not breaking any laws. I hate stupid ignorant people like that. They need to get the poles out of their asses.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#49New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 20:30:50
@Addison Said

I absolutely hate people like that. f***ing douchebags. You should go hang around the complex all day every day, and if they call the cops, the cops will get pissed at THEM, not you. Because you're not breaking any laws. I hate stupid ignorant people like that. They need to get the poles out of their asses.

Wow. Seriously?

This is a 16yr old 'hanging out' with KIDS that are from 6-13! As a parent of 3 kids(16,7 & 4) this sends up HUGE red flags to me.

No teenager..or 'stranger to the area'...that (I have ever known anyway) didn't have ulterior motives(unless the 16yr old is mentally challenged, which they themselves could be mentally a young child) 'hangs out' (and taking pictures and videos mind you) of younger kids that are NOT siblings/nieces, nephews/family friends or babysitting.

He calls one of these kids his 'best friend'. That does not sit right with me. yeah, it can be difficult for some teens to make friends, but you don't start befriending LITTLE kids as a substitute.

The added fact that he wants to get these kids to 'stand up' to their parents about them not wanting this 16yr old STRANGER around just shows that there is something REALLY wrong with him.

As for
@Addison Said

"the cops will get pissed at THEM, not you. Because you're not breaking any laws."

is so far off base. This 16yr does not live there and the parents do not know who he is. He will be told by the police to leave and not return.

Atlanta, Georgia
#50New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 20:51:38
@Dark_Tink Said

Wow. Seriously?

This is a 16yr old 'hanging out' with KIDS that are from 6-13! As a parent of 3 kids(16,7 & 4) this sends up HUGE red flags to me.

No teenager..or 'stranger to the area'...that (I have ever known anyway) didn't have ulterior motives(unless the 16yr old is mentally challenged, which they themselves could be mentally a young child) 'hangs out' (and taking pictures and videos mind you) of younger kids that are NOT siblings/nieces, nephews/family friends or babysitting.

He calls one of these kids his 'best friend'. That does not sit right with me. yeah, it can be difficult for some teens to make friends, but you don't start befriending LITTLE kids as a substitute.

The added fact that he wants to get these kids to 'stand up' to their parents about them not wanting this 16yr old STRANGER around just shows that there is something REALLY wrong with him.

As for

is so far off base. This 16yr does not live there and the parents do not know who he is. He will be told by the police to leave and not return.

I mean I certainly wouldn't do it, but you can't just automatically assume the guy's a pedophile or some s***.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#51New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 21:23:17
@Addison Said

I mean I certainly wouldn't do it, but you can't just automatically assume the guy's a pedophile or some s***.

I'd rather assume that they were then to ignore it and have the chance of my child possibly falling victim. I wouldn't be screaming at him and calling him a pedo, but he would be told to leave and never come back and let him know the police would be called if he returned.

It would be one thing if the 16yr old lived in that complex, it would be as odd to see him there. He doesn't. he goes out of his way to 'hang out' with these kids. That is waaaaaaaaaay too fishy for me as a parent.

Atlanta, Georgia
#52New Post! Aug 10, 2011 @ 00:55:47
@Dark_Tink Said

I'd rather assume that they were then to ignore it and have the chance of my child possibly falling victim. I wouldn't be screaming at him and calling him a pedo, but he would be told to leave and never come back and let him know the police would be called if he returned.

It would be one thing if the 16yr old lived in that complex, it would be as odd to see him there. He doesn't. he goes out of his way to 'hang out' with these kids. That is waaaaaaaaaay too fishy for me as a parent.

Ehh, ok I can see your point with that one.
Electric_Banana On about 9 hours ago

, New Zealand
#53New Post! Aug 10, 2011 @ 01:15:21
I think people need to realize that the sixteen year old OP is a kid himself and the main vibe behind this topic is that he is feeling erroneously persecuted - some responses have only served to persecute further.

But unfortunately people around their mid teens are not fully aware of themselves or the environment and they are highly likely of being taken advantage of by the mind damaging activities commonly attributed to that age group. Not only should they be under some suspicion of what they are being fed by their peers but should also be careful not to lead someone even younger and more innocent into that hazard.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#54New Post! Aug 10, 2011 @ 03:52:54
@pixo45 Said

First of all, I'm very pissed off right now so some of the words I type might have the wrong spelling. It all happened a week ago and now it's happening again! I was at a private complex visiting my friends and we biked around and I started recording my friends biking with my cell phone just minding my own business, (btw some of my friends are younger then me, age 6 to 13, I'm 16 years old), Then one of my friends, (His name's Dulaine and he's 8, I think and this was the week before.) His Dad sees me, and gave me a suspicious look while I was recording Dulaine. I thought he was just joking around with me, but I know something wasn't right when someone does that. Then I leave the area where his looking at and after that I come back around. I see him talking to my other friend's mom which is Alex's mom, as soon I approach the area my friend Shazib tell me to hide behind Alex's van which is close to where I am. After he's finished talking to Alex's mom, Shazib overhears their conversation and he tells me that he was talking crap about me and how teenagers do bad stuff and tell Dulaine he can't play with me anymore plus he also tell me that he told Alex's mom, and he said that I might post vidoes of him on Youtube, I do nothing like that! Who does this guy think he is? He's just being a total sh*thead! But then it get's worse, this it happened AGAIN to me today! This time it was Dulaine's mom, I have a best friend (His name is Ian) that's 13 years old and he get's told by Dulaine's annoying mom that he can't play with me anymore! And she also tells Alex, and my other friends which are also younger than me. Plus I saw her talking with them, but U didn't hear anything but the hand gestures that she was using were definitely about me! I was very pissed off and I still am! Who does she think she is? The boss of everyone! She talked to my best friend and said he could not play with me anymore cause teenagers are bad! Is she really that stupid! How can I fight back against this stupid mother! I apologize for making you guys read this incredibly long stary but this has gone too far and I just want to slap Dulaine's parents, they also said they want me banned from the complex and they are NOT even in the stratam plus they said they would call the cops too! WTF are the cops going to do!?! STupid threat! I just want to fight back against these stupid parents, but obviously let them start it the first. I hate picking fights though! Once again, I apoligize for making you guys read this long story. >

I can understand why some parents are weary of older kids playing with their young children. When I was 7 or 8, the 14 year old girl next door would take me into her house and would show me hers if I showed her mine. I was young and didn't know any better. Granted this was in the early 60's before all the child molesters were all over the news. At the time I really thought it was cool until she told my sister (her best friend) about this. My sister thought it was cool and was her accomplice in the whole ordeal. If my Dad would've found out, oh boy, I would've been in a heap of trouble.

J.R.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs