The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

The country needs leadership now? Is Obama appearing weak making decisions regar

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#16New Post! Jul 31, 2011 @ 02:09:42
Yes.
jackieschat On August 02, 2011

Bedford, Ohio
#17New Post! Jul 31, 2011 @ 02:19:13
@jackieschat Said

The clock is ticking for a decision. You guys have great views and thanks for your suggestion. I will do it next time now that I see.

Yes we have voted to have power in the first place and we have no power or choice in this matter. When you think about doesn't it make you feel sick as the little guy who voted for the Senators and Congressman. I am not speaking in terms of the President because he does not have all the power. Remember government and social studies from elementary school. If we know our constitution in depth which most of us don't go around memorizing and reciting every detail of the amendment unless we work with politics in leadership positions. But there is portion in the 14th Amendment that states if we have financial trouble the government's responsibility is to pay it off and not with our tax monies or anything else. Keep it mind. We need to become more self-educated and aware of our rights and do not just blow them aside as son as we just get a high school diploma. We were taught these things for a reason for situations like this. Too many of just sit back let put our fate is those in D.C. Teach our kids to become and encourage them to powerful leaders who will make a difference. Go and reach beyond just your 9 to 5 jobs and realize that have to control our own destiny. Get rid of that working for somebody else mentality because that is what got us in this mess in the first place. I know it is easier said than done but we as a society have got to change our way of thinking. I know this sounds cliche but it has come to pass. I could go on forever. Don't put all of your faith in Obama and any other President that we feel is decent and caring about the well being of others.
jackieschat On August 02, 2011

Bedford, Ohio
#18New Post! Jul 31, 2011 @ 02:21:57
@LuckyCharms Said

Yes.

Explain why you agree with the caption. Like I said my views are neutral and I received this comment from CNN who made a public opinion making this comment. I would like to know. Thanks
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#19New Post! Jul 31, 2011 @ 13:31:40
@jackieschat Said

Go and reach beyond just your 9 to 5 jobs and realize that have to control our own destiny. Get rid of that working for somebody else mentality because that is what got us in this mess in the first place. I know it is easier said than done but we as a society have got to change our way of thinking. I know this sounds cliche but it has come to pass.

Big carrot, short stick!
What do you envision doing differently?
Hint here: My people already knew.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#20New Post! Jul 31, 2011 @ 14:16:54
It isn't that he's weak, it's that he's incompetent or corrupt or both.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#21New Post! Jul 31, 2011 @ 15:36:47
@ThePainefulTruth Said

It isn't that he's weak, it's that he's incompetent or corrupt or both.

Well Mr no-it-all, do you have any proof to go with that BS pie you're eating or just regurgitating party line & Faux Noise?
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#22New Post! Jul 31, 2011 @ 21:23:47
@LuckyCharms Said

Yes.

Nothing really to explain. Obama is not using the position of presidency as well as he could in order to resolve this situation. The members of congress are using this situation for political gain. They act like none of them had anything to do with the current mess and now are playing Henny Penny.

I find it sickening.

I have personally written to the president and each of my representatives to demand some real action not based around political brinksmanship and grandstanding. I don't expect any real personal answers from them but I do expect some action.

No single f***ing political party is more important than the welfare of this nation. Period.

They're all acting like a bunch of idiots that need to lose every bit of salary and benefits they've ever made off the tax payer teat.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#23New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 21:20:54
@shinobinoz Said

Well Mr no-it-all, do you have any proof to go with that BS pie you're eating or just regurgitating party line & Faux Noise?

Sure soon as he comes up with the proof that this mess is all Bush's, the Tea Party's, S&P's, the military's fault. And the Democrats can easily be shown to have caused the Housing/Mortgage debacle, but you don't want to hear it, so you don't.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#24New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 23:04:41
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Sure soon as he comes up with the proof that this mess is all Bush's, the Tea Party's, S&P's, the military's fault. And the Democrats can easily be shown to have caused the Housing/Mortgage debacle, but you don't want to hear it, so you don't.

I don't want to hear it because it is just not the truth.
And we know you can't handle the truth because we see very little of that coming in your posts!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs