Forums: Local:
United Kingdom

Looking for a job ?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Oisin On January 27, 2012

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jul 10, 2011 @ 09:51:36
through complete boredom i am looking at the job centre website and have come across this

Quote:
Home working vacancy. New psychic telephone service. If you are successful you will not only have the ability to earn uncapped earnings, you will also be trained and mentored by William O’Connor, one of Scotland’s top psychics as part of an ongoing support program. We will take care of all aspects of business such as marketing, arranging the infrastructure and of course your customer base. A range of skills are required such as clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience etc, however you MUST have a demonstrable connection with spirit and demonstrate mediumship. These skills will be assessed by William O’Connor. The Company has given an assurance that this vacancy enables workers to achieve a wage equivalent to the National Minimum Wage rate. Self-employed people are responsible for paying their own National Insurance contributions and Tax.

i like the required skills part
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jul 10, 2011 @ 09:56:25
@Oisin Said

through complete boredom i am looking at the job centre website and have come across this

i like the required skills part

Hoo boy.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs