The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Business & Money

help please ! I just start a new business, but how can I make it profitable?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Aakarshan On July 02, 2011

Flushing, New York
#1New Post! Jul 02, 2011 @ 17:22:56
Hi , everyone.
I just start a new silver business. called ciciberry . Although I am not allowed to put any website on my post. (I am not a spam) . you can seach ciciberry on google and see my business.

I worked it a long time, and I believe it will have market over the world , and most silver selling price is two times higher than me , I sell lots of silver in my business and marked every products very low price.

As well . I bought lots of SEO ...from Godaddy, it sounds not work at all, just kinds of waste of money............

If you are a business man , or good at online business, could you please give a hand , and give me some suggestions how to let my company ciciberry growing in the future ?

I appreciate everyone's help

thank you
americasprice On November 22, 2012

San Antonio, Texas
#2New Post! Oct 26, 2011 @ 04:06:49
When it comes to building a business, one thing a lot of people seem to forget is how long it actually takes to build a successful business. It's not going to happen overnight. Building a successful business take a lot of hard work and patience . I (John) have had my business for almost five years now and in the past five years I have only taken maybe 2 days off (Off as in actually not interacting with my business) SEO, Indexing,PPC,etc. can only do so much. You have to want it so bad that you won't let anything distract you or even worst....discourage you. So hang in there and just keep working at it. You will get there..
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs