I will never stop eating meat...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...10 11 12
timgier On February 05, 2012

Gainesville, Florida
#166New Post! Aug 06, 2011 @ 01:16:30
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Now that we both can see how wrong you are.

Bob, you're blinded by your ideology and can't see a thing.

Gainesville, Florida
#167New Post! Aug 06, 2011 @ 01:29:39
@bob_the_fisherman Said
You have done nothing to prove your view, I have done nothing to prove mine (which is not the position you state anyway). I suspect that this will not change either, to be honest.

Bob, seriously, you have yet to offer a coherent and consistent argument which makes the conclusive case that the killing of other animals is justifiable. If you did make such an argument, one that was sound and valid, no reasonable person would be able to reject it. I'll wait while you try, though I fear I will be wasting my time.
Carolyn2602 On February 14, 2012

Brisbane, Australia
#169New Post! Aug 06, 2011 @ 01:37:13
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Now that we both can see how wrong you are, could we maybe go back to discussing the important issue of you and rogy, and why you think raping children is like eating a Happy Meal? I feel that we have quite a way to go to get you both to see that you need help, but I am yet to give up hope.

One more time, Bob. In case you missed it the 275 previous times. NO-ONE said what you're suggesting. What was said was this:

"As for the perpetrators, in both cases they are prepared to override the important morally-relevant interest of others for what their own benefits are"

Hope that helps!
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#170New Post! Aug 06, 2011 @ 01:45:56
@timgier Said

Bob, seriously, you have yet to offer a coherent and consistent argument which makes the conclusive case that the killing of other animals is justifiable. If you did make such an argument, one that was sound and valid, no reasonable person would be able to reject it. I'll wait while you try, though I fear I will be wasting my time.

Umm, tim, this is the animal rights forum, not the "animal have no rights forum".

The aim of this forum is to discuss animal rights. I believe they have none. Libberettes start threads here, and I respond. I am not starting threads to argue that animals are or are not anything. I am not arguing for a position that I do not care about, I am arguing against your position, because I disagree.

Gainesville, Florida
#171New Post! Aug 06, 2011 @ 01:58:26
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Umm, tim, this is the animal rights forum, not the "animal have no rights forum".

The aim of this forum is to discuss animal rights. I believe they have none. Libberettes start threads here, and I respond. I am not starting threads to argue that animals are or are not anything. I am not arguing for a position that I do not care about, I am arguing against your position, because I disagree.

Your use of epithets is as juvenile as it is tiresome Bob. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop.

Construct a valid and sound argument against the position that other animals are the sort of beings who ought not to be unnecessarily killed Bob, if you can.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...10 11 12

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs