News & Current Events

'Uncontacted' Amazon tribe found in Brazil

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#16New Post! Jun 26, 2011 @ 02:55:59
I wonder what they thought of the planes flying overhead?
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#17New Post! Jun 26, 2011 @ 02:59:08
@Lili Said

I wonder what they thought of the planes flying overhead?

The gods must be crazy....
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#18New Post! Jun 26, 2011 @ 03:02:40
@howmuchisthatdoggie Said

Too Right there Wellard I bet the first smartarse Anthropoligist is gonna be mighty peeved to come into the clearing of their village and find them all sitting around drinking Starbucks Coffee wile watching the Copa Americana on a Plasma screen in the chiefs hut....Oh God let it happen pleeezzzz....I would still be laughing while telling my Grandkids decades from now

If it were to happen this way, the bright side would be they would be already be immune to any modern day germs/ diseases the smartass anthropologist would be bring along with him.
howmuchisthatdoggie On January 09, 2013

, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Jun 26, 2011 @ 03:03:34
Come to think of it there is a lot of people here that are presuming that this "Lost Tribe" are

a} actually lost: I wouldn't think they were given that they must have ancestors that are directly conected to the Mayans, Aztec, Incas or somesuch tribe. They will probably have verbal and written records/stories/songs etc to that effect.

b} want bugger-all to do with us. Yet history and biology combine to prove that we are one of the most socialble creatures on the planet. We are biologically "programmed" to seek out others of our kind. Whether we kill them, eat them, enslave them, shag them, marry them or worship them as gods is due to the circumstance of the initial meeting.

It is very likely that THESE guys WILL want to know ALL about US and the society that WE live in.

We certainly will have learned the lessons of the past if we can keep the priests, rabbis, mullahs,mad monks and all other sundry religionists away from them.

Then we can share, rather than exploit.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#20New Post! Jun 26, 2011 @ 16:31:21
@howmuchisthatdoggie Said

Come to think of it there is a lot of people here that are presuming that this "Lost Tribe" are

a} actually lost: I wouldn't think they were given that they must have ancestors that are directly conected to the Mayans, Aztec, Incas or somesuch tribe. They will probably have verbal and written records/stories/songs etc to that effect.

b} want bugger-all to do with us. Yet history and biology combine to prove that we are one of the most socialble creatures on the planet. We are biologically "programmed" to seek out others of our kind. Whether we kill them, eat them, enslave them, shag them, marry them or worship them as gods is due to the circumstance of the initial meeting.

It is very likely that THESE guys WILL want to know ALL about US and the society that WE live in.

Amen!
We certainly will have learned the lessons of the past if we can keep the priests, rabbis, mullahs,mad monks and all other sundry religionists away from them.

Then we can share, rather than exploit.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs