manchester, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Jun 21, 2011 @ 20:11:24
@XloveXmeXforeverX Said

im not that weird tho just a lil lol

being awesome = being weird
ADUB1987 On July 03, 2011

Dublin, Ireland
#18New Post! Jun 21, 2011 @ 20:34:55
My Father left my home when i was only born, he was absent 18 years of my life and is trying to rectify what we never had..

He will always be a stranger to me.

Im concscience to the loss of the suffering, but at least your Father had the priviledge to know you, be it brief or not, some people are not so lucky, some people were ophaned as kids.

I hope you celebrate your Fathers past instead of living in regret.

Im sure he would be proud of the young woman you are today.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#19New Post! Jun 21, 2011 @ 21:23:47
@ADUB1987 Said

My Father left my home when i was only born, he was absent 18 years of my life and is trying to rectify what we never had..

He will always be a stranger to me.

Im concscience to the loss of the suffering, but at least your Father had the priviledge to know you, be it brief or not, some people are not so lucky, some people were ophaned as kids.

I hope you celebrate your Fathers past instead of living in regret.

Im sure he would be proud of the young woman you are today.

You do understand that she said he's a 'dead beat', not that he died.
mysticwriter On July 14, 2011

#20New Post! Jul 14, 2011 @ 01:27:41
I have to say that I am so sorry that your father is that way. I want you to know that you are not alone. My father hates me because 1) he was about to call for a divorce from my mother when she came up pregnant with me 2) because I supposedly look more like my mother and 3) because I don't allow him to just treat me horribly and then go Daddy I love you without him atoning for what has done.

I haven't seen nor heard from my father in two years. I know the pain that you are in. But you have to come to this conclusion at some point - he is the one choosing this, not you. So if it is his choice to not have a relationship with you then you have to learn to move on. My entire family is abusive and I haven't seen them all in 2 years now. I'm pregnant with our first child and they still haven't tried to atone for their transgressions so we can all move on.

I know that it is a difficult process to go through, especially if you are alone. I had my husband to lean on during the difficult times. If you have a significant other try leaning on them. If not, find out which of your friends who will stand beside you through it all. If your father is willing to be this way towards you for 4 years then he probably won't change. Indeed, dads are supposed to be loving - but sometimes some people don't have dads but biological father's. Just because he shares DNA with you does not make him a dad. If he was a real dad then he would never do this to you.
XloveXmeXforeverX On September 16, 2014

ypslanti, Michigan
#21New Post! Jul 14, 2011 @ 15:51:48
@mysticwriter Said

I have to say that I am so sorry that your father is that way. I want you to know that you are not alone. My father hates me because 1) he was about to call for a divorce from my mother when she came up pregnant with me 2) because I supposedly look more like my mother and 3) because I don't allow him to just treat me horribly and then go Daddy I love you without him atoning for what has done.

I haven't seen nor heard from my father in two years. I know the pain that you are in. But you have to come to this conclusion at some point - he is the one choosing this, not you. So if it is his choice to not have a relationship with you then you have to learn to move on. My entire family is abusive and I haven't seen them all in 2 years now. I'm pregnant with our first child and they still haven't tried to atone for their transgressions so we can all move on.

I know that it is a difficult process to go through, especially if you are alone. I had my husband to lean on during the difficult times. If you have a significant other try leaning on them. If not, find out which of your friends who will stand beside you through it all. If your father is willing to be this way towards you for 4 years then he probably won't change. Indeed, dads are supposed to be loving - but sometimes some people don't have dads but biological father's. Just because he shares DNA with you does not make him a dad. If he was a real dad then he would never do this to you.

im sorry to hear that hun.. and my dad when he was in my life. well he was abusvie to me and my mom.. but he got better but now.. hes jjust nothing but a a*****e... he wrote me the other day saying how much im a mistake .. i wrote him back, im not a mistake i just have a a*****e for a dad... and im done with you.. i dont want to hear from you or talk to you intill you can be a father to me... and intill then leave me the f**k alone.. because am sick of getting hurt by you so just leave me alone u dont even deserve the right to be called dad anymore.. and he hasnt wrote me since and i hope it stays that way i delted his number i moving on.. and im so done with him.. i dont need him even tho its so rough with out him bc we used to be close but now nothing... but i got a great hubby and hes all i will ever need
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs