The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Entertainment:
Movies

don't use your cellphone in movie theater !!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1New Post! Jun 12, 2011 @ 22:42:57
i thought this conversity topic was interest below,today when i ready off internet ( st. louis post dispatch )forum, this story came up, i didn't read much about what they said, the first video explains all:

my feeling that the young lady should have try to not use her cellphone as a flashlight, but she is right,the theater are too dark to see any seat, because the only light you have step's lights. the theater's owner was outline with her to throw out. i do understand with the owner's point of view, too. i have been in movie theaters, i rarely see people texting in theaters, if i do the light not that bad on the cellphone. but i am more annoyed if they are talking on the cellphone or their ringer goes off during the movie. how do you feel about this situation?
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#2New Post! Jun 12, 2011 @ 22:44:29
Death to all that use cellphones!
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#3New Post! Jun 12, 2011 @ 23:04:59
@twilitezone911 Said

i thought this conversity topic was interest below,today when i ready off internet ( st. louis post dispatch )forum, this story came up, i didn't read much about what they said, the first video explains all:

my feeling that the young lady should have try to not use her cellphone as a flashlight, but she is right,the theater are too dark to see any seat, because the only light you have step's lights. the theater's owner was outline with her to throw out. i do understand with the owner's point of view, too. i have been in movie theaters, i rarely see people texting in theaters, if i do the light not that bad on the cellphone. but i am more annoyed if they are talking on the cellphone or their ringer goes off during the movie. how do you feel about this situation?

I went to the theaters last night, and had no problem finding a seat in the dark. We were a few minutes late and the previews had started. That big ol' screen up front, gives off a lot of light.

She did something she should not have been doing and then decided to have a tantrum when she was caught. I wonder how that's working for her.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Jun 12, 2011 @ 23:27:10
dark tink - i usually don't have any problem find my seat, the film screen light does give off enough light for someone to find any seat in theater. her actions seem immature, because she was young. if she apolized to the audience, and she didn't uses her cellphone anymore throughout the movie, she have the right to stay !
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#5New Post! Jun 12, 2011 @ 23:35:22
@twilitezone911 Said

dark tink - i usually don't have any problem find my seat, the film screen light does give off enough light for someone to find any seat in theater. her actions seem immature, because she was young. if she apolized to the audience, and she didn't uses her cellphone anymore throughout the movie, she have the right to stay !

At 1:05 in that first video, she even states that "it was on silent. It wasn't on loud." Why would she need to put the phone on 'silent' if she wasn't texting?

Even so, who doesn't know, now a days, that you shouldn't be using your phone for any reason, while the movie is on in the theater?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Jun 12, 2011 @ 23:53:55
dark tink - i wonder the same thing why people need to text in the theater? or why do they need to bring the cellphone at all in movie theater. if you elimidate the texting part of equation, the cellphone is good for emergency or hopefully important call, the only reason why anybody should have a phone in a theater. with texting, i rather kids using than then talking on the phone or each other during the movie playing.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#7New Post! Jun 13, 2011 @ 00:10:50
I really hate sitting in theaters but I know teens go to them to have fun so if they're having fun and laughing it doesn't bother me. Neither do cell phones.

The only thing that really annoys me in theaters is someone with a really big, fat, watermelon head sitting down in the seat in front of me.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! Jun 13, 2011 @ 00:25:07
electric banana - agree with about that someone, too. what a someone with really bad wide hairdo.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs