Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
noseycow On September 03, 2015
x dippy madam x

\"proud blackcountry wench\",
#16New Post! May 25, 2011 @ 19:25:18
@Silly_Me Said

somethmes the staff abuse the patients!!! My poor mum had a nasty b**** on her ward!

aw mu mom was in and amle nurse was trying to put a tube up her nose, she was screamin and gggin, me mom and another women reported him just glad my mom dont take no s***, shes says it how it his lol
Silly_Me On April 22, 2020

In a cave, United Kingdom
#17New Post! May 25, 2011 @ 19:33:26
@noseycow Said

aw mu mom was in and amle nurse was trying to put a tube up her nose, she was screamin and gggin, me mom and another women reported him just glad my mom dont take no s***, shes says it how it his lol

We did put in a complaint and reported the ward! none of the nurses were caring except for 1! my mum refused to drink because asking for help to be toileted resulted in verbal abuse and even rough and aggressive handling she was scared!!
x dippy madam x

#18New Post! May 25, 2011 @ 19:36:52
@Silly_Me Said

We did put in a complaint and reported the ward! none of the nurses were caring except for 1! my mum refused to drink because asking for help to be toileted resulted in verbal abuse and even rough and aggressive handling she was scared!!

awwwwwwwww why they do the job don, i'd be such a daft nurse lol i'd have ahouse full of poor old men lolx and i'd say hes the only white bloke in there but cant hes yellow

#19New Post! May 25, 2011 @ 19:38:49
@noseycow Said

awwwwwwwww why they do the job don, i'd be such a daft nurse lol i'd have ahouse full of poor old men lolx and i'd say hes the only white bloke in there but cant hes yellow

awww bless, does he look chinese now
x dippy madam x

#20New Post! May 25, 2011 @ 19:42:06
@Silly_Me Said

awww bless, does he look chinese now

no lkie homer lol , aww i want him home he wont let me go at night i go 2 til 4, then its 7 til 8, he wan hve me out at night, n he ants to sleep all the time, they said at the earliest he be out weekend, , aw but don miss him hes the strong onex

#21New Post! May 25, 2011 @ 19:46:23
@noseycow Said

no lkie homer lol , aww i want him home he wont let me go at night i go 2 til 4, then its 7 til 8, he wan hve me out at night, n he ants to sleep all the time, they said at the earliest he be out weekend, , aw but don miss him hes the strong onex

fingers crossed he will be home over the weekend then! I'm glad he's getting the medical help he needs
x dippy madam x

#22New Post! May 25, 2011 @ 19:57:03
@Silly_Me Said

fingers crossed he will be home over the weekend then! I'm glad he's getting the medical help he needs

aw me an hes having steroids will he come home muscly

#23New Post! May 25, 2011 @ 20:02:29
@noseycow Said

aw me an hes having steroids will he come home muscly

x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#24New Post! May 25, 2011 @ 20:18:30
I think I would actually cry with frustration if I had my own room in a hospital. Thankfully I've never had to go to hospital other than a few hours in minor injuries but if I were in for say, a week, I'd want the company of other people.
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#25New Post! May 25, 2011 @ 20:24:36
@Silly_Me Said

@noseycow Said

That's horrible although I can't sau I'm too surprised anymore set seeing how my own mum was treated, and I'm a nurse myself, albeit a children's nurse. Everyone should be allowed to stay on the kids ward it's so much nicer there!
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#26New Post! May 25, 2011 @ 20:25:49
@x_Laura_x Said

I think I would actually cry with frustration if I had my own room in a hospital. Thankfully I've never had to go to hospital other than a few hours in minor injuries but if I were in for say, a week, I'd want the company of other people.

Even if they had no control of their bowels?
x dippy madam x

#27New Post! May 25, 2011 @ 20:26:26
@Silly_Me Said

hope sox
x dippy madam x

#29New Post! May 25, 2011 @ 20:29:31
@boobear Said

That's horrible although I can't sau I'm too surprised anymore set seeing how my own mum was treated, and I'm a nurse myself, albeit a children's nurse. Everyone should be allowed to stay on the kids ward it's so much nicer there!

awww just the smells
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#30New Post! May 25, 2011 @ 22:57:41
@noseycow Said

one young nurse was abused today, she was asked if she wanted a 13 inch cock, phil me hub was disgusted, they do there best, and have no complaints about his care, but its the smells, haering people poo and cough up phlegm, and hes next to a right sleep talker lol

Would have been awesome if, just at that moment of question, Mr. phlegm let it rip really loud.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs