The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Local:
United Kingdom

Does anyone feel sorry for/care about Sarah Ferguson?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#61New Post! Jun 15, 2011 @ 23:59:16
@Jennifer1984 Said

Sarah Ferguson was not as big a mistake for the royal family as Diana. Unlike the twisted, warped and vengeance-consumed Diana, Sarah Ferguson was easily booted into touch.

Mind expanding on that? Why was Diana a big mistake. And what is the twisted, warped and vengeance-consumed behavior your speak of?

I've heard some things but... interesting to get a Brit's opinion.
LucyLastic On August 16, 2011

Banned

Whoretown, British Virgin Isla
#62New Post! Jun 16, 2011 @ 00:27:50
Floxy - the royal family isn't supported by taxpayers' money, this is a common misconception which Ninozara has pointed out. The revenue from the Crown Estates (since the time of George III) has been surrendered to the treasury in return for a payment of income via the Civil List - which is approximately 1/6. We don't pay for the Queen, or any of them - they are paying us in effect.

I also doubt you have met Sarah, Duchess Of York in an official capacity at a garden party at Buckingham palace within the last decade, owing to her status.

Jennifer1984 - What makes you privy to intimate royal activity sufficiently to know the truth surrounding Diana? Your assessment sounds somewhat harsh.
Floxy On June 17, 2011

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#63New Post! Jun 16, 2011 @ 01:21:33
Whatever you say, I don't mind but I have met Sarah Ferguson at a garden party when I was around 16 and later. My late Dad had a connection with the Royal family which is why i used to dragged along to these bashes. Sarah may well be persona non grata. But she still manages to get in, and most certainly not under the gate, like Peter Rabbit.

As for my taxes not apparently going towards the Queen's stipend - fine. But it's sure gone somewhere. Maybe towards a Tomahawk missile? That must be worth a few bob, surely? Ehh, are you a member of Her Majesty's Inspector Of Vipers or wut?

If Her Majesty is indeed "paying us" as you so grandly put it, I have to admit her drinkies were very nice indeed.

@LucyLastic Said

Floxy - the royal family isn't supported by taxpayers' money, this is a common misconception which Ninozara has pointed out. The revenue from the Crown Estates (since the time of George III) has been surrendered to the treasury in return for a payment of income via the Civil List - which is approximately 1/6. We don't pay for the Queen, or any of them - they are paying us in effect.

I also doubt you have met Sarah, Duchess Of York in an official capacity at a garden party at Buckingham palace within the last decade, owing to her status.
ninozara On April 30, 2020

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#64New Post! Jun 20, 2011 @ 16:23:05
@boobagins Said

Why don't people like Fergie? I really don't know much about her other than she's scandalous for being a duchess but then losing it all in a divorce, and something with illegal money.

Scandals aside (because Philip and Harry have had their fair share and are generally liked) I think it is more her personality. She comes across as very selfish, inconsiderate and as something of an attention seeker. She is very 'poor me'.

The scandal isn't so much that they divorced, more the things she did after. She does get £10,000 a year from Andrew, and has lived with him/in his properties on and off since the divorce. It doesn't seem like a lot, but she does nothing for that money and there are people who work full time for the same amount - and then she pleads poverty. Which doesn't endear her to a British public who are facing job losses and cuts.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#65New Post! Jun 20, 2011 @ 16:30:30
and she looks like a f***ing horse
noseycow On September 03, 2015
x dippy madam x

\"proud blackcountry wench\",
#66New Post! Jun 20, 2011 @ 16:58:46
@treebee Said

and she looks like a f***ing horse

boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#67New Post! Jun 20, 2011 @ 16:58:52
Yeah. Her thing that she did with Opera and that financial adviser aired this weekend here in America and I kinda see why now...
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#68New Post! Jun 20, 2011 @ 17:00:33
shes a money grabbing hairy toe sucking equine clunge bucket
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#69New Post! Jun 20, 2011 @ 17:01:23
LMAO I just had an idea.

I should create a sock puppet called Equine and rant on about jesus the horse.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#70New Post! Jun 20, 2011 @ 17:10:29
@treebee Said

LMAO I just had an idea.

I should create a sock puppet called Equine and rant on about jesus the horse.

Yeah, but you better delete this post (and mine) to cover your trail.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#71New Post! Jun 20, 2011 @ 17:11:34
@someone_else Said

Yeah, but you better delete this post (and mine) to cover your trail.

I will use hypnosis on everyone
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#72New Post! Jun 20, 2011 @ 17:18:09
@treebee Said

I will use hypnosis on everyone

Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#73New Post! Jun 20, 2011 @ 17:19:56

He used to be my avatar way back in the day.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs