Forums:
News & Current Events

chicago police allowing criminals to use survalence equipment to stalk people

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
justice7 On May 20, 2011

Chicago, Illinois
#1New Post! Apr 27, 2011 @ 13:14:58
hi i live in chicago and for the last eight years someone has been useing electronic survalence equip ment to stalk and harass me.. the sad part is that the chicago police department knows about this and aparently allows this to go on all over the city. i have tried to report this many times and all i get is laugh at in my face as if i'm unimportant. if any of you know some one yourselves or youyour self own a business i would advise you not to visit chicago or operate a business here. the chicago police most likely will look the other way as you are harss and stalk and rob blind of your intelectual property.
Richard142 On February 15, 2015

Greater London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Apr 27, 2011 @ 13:24:07
@justice7 Said

hi i live in chicago and for the last eight years someone has been useing electronic survalence equip ment to stalk and harass me.. the sad part is that the chicago police department knows about this and aparently allows this to go on all over the city. i have tried to report this many times and all i get is laugh at in my face as if i'm unimportant. if any of you know some one yourselves or youyour self own a business i would advise you not to visit chicago or operate a business here. the chicago police most likely will look the other way as you are harss and stalk and rob blind of your intelectual property.

What evidence do you have? Is this hapenning to other people? How long has this been going on? Does it happen elsewhere? I'll be off to next week. Hope the intrusion does not hamper your life, or dominate it.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#3New Post! Apr 27, 2011 @ 15:29:02
A link of some sort of proof would be nice.

...Seems to me, it's still a free country. Anyone can buy surveillance type equiptment if they like.
There is no law against it...(just sounds to me, that IF this is true, it's a new sort of criminal taking birth; One who INVESTS money into their crimes. - So NOT common dude. )
justice7 On May 20, 2011

Chicago, Illinois
#4New Post! Apr 27, 2011 @ 23:42:12
but do you want to live in a country where any body can just still your private information. would you still fill the same if they stole from you and you report it to the police and they just laugh at you. I have luv for america but i don't won't to live in a country like that.
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#5New Post! Apr 27, 2011 @ 23:45:39
@justice7 Said

but do you want to live in a country where any body can just still your private information. would you still fill the same if they stole from you and you report it to the police and they just laugh at you. I have luv for america but i don't won't to live in a country like that.

They need proof to be able to do anything about it really. You can file a report if something specific was stolen and maybe do something about it if you know who did it.
dyslexic_god On December 12, 2012

, Ireland
#6New Post! Apr 28, 2011 @ 00:02:37
@justice7 Said

8 years..Thats pretty s***ty, why dont you try do something about it yourself, get counter surveillance equipment (www.spysource.net or www.uspystore.com ) to find or stop the person responsible. If you can prove harassment or theft of intellectual property, I'd imagine you have some form of case that at the very least LE would have to investigate.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs