Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#61New Post! Oct 09, 2011 @ 19:13:34
@treebee Said

who was it, Jimmy Carr? said about cameron saying he was "coming across as the type of man who was always down the pub with his mates" and jimmy carr just shook his head slowly

You just know that if David Cameron was in a pub, it would be a country pub with a thatched roof whilst drinking either real ale or Guinness, just because he's the type of arrogant c*** who pretends that stuff tastes nice.

In answer to your question I think it was Jimmy Carr.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#62New Post! Oct 09, 2011 @ 19:18:01
@jmo Said

You just know that if David Cameron was in a pub, it would be a country pub with a thatched roof whilst drinking either real ale or Guinness, just because he's the type of arrogant c*** who pretends that stuff tastes nice.

In answer to your question I think it was Jimmy Carr.

he would have a "half"
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#63New Post! Oct 09, 2011 @ 19:32:34
@treebee Said

he would have a "half"

He would also have that creepy 'look at me being a man of the people' smile that he has when he watches football.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#64New Post! Oct 09, 2011 @ 19:35:48
@jmo Said

He would also have that creepy 'look at me being a man of the people' smile that he has when he watches football.

more like glazing over of the eyes thinking about being f***ed in the anus.
shabang On September 22, 2019

cheshire, United Kingdom
#65New Post! Oct 11, 2011 @ 20:59:12
HAHAHAHA
Janisdolan On October 14, 2011

Manchester, United Kingdom
#66New Post! Oct 13, 2011 @ 22:51:28
I'm English. But, as with any society, there are good and bad. Go down any street in any country, and there will be good people and bad people. You cannot hate a whole race or even love a whole race. This is ridiculous.

In fact, I'm English and there are some English people I don't like. How about that?
Janisdolan On October 14, 2011

Manchester, United Kingdom
#67New Post! Oct 13, 2011 @ 23:00:44
@kaydoh Said

I love the English on the whole, but sometimes..just sometimes I feel ashamed to be one of them, like when you see them in their grey socks and sandals singing in the streets at 3am in foreign countries! or throwing up outside of clubs!

You are so right. Once I was working at a PR firm in Manchester, and we went over to Bellamadina on the coast of Spain. The bosses got so tanked up, they could hardly walk. We lost one in the gent's toilet, and as most of the crowd at that restaurant were women, none of us would go get him, knowing perfectly well he had probably fallen asleep on the loo. We encouraged one man to go after him, and we lost them both. We had a plane to catch and so we were short one or two guys, and had to physically extract them from the men;s toilets so we could go back to Manchester and not miss our plane.

One the way to the airport in the coach, the MD complained of sickness, and I had to give him something to vomit in. It was highly embarrassing, and I was so ashamed of the group I was with, that I apologized to all the staff at the various restaurants and cafes, and especially the hotel staff who were openly disgusted by the goings on of some of the senior members of our company.

I suggested we have a t-shirt printed with "If we are behaving ourselves we are British, and if we are not behaving ourselves, we are German" (sorry Germany, no disrespect intended). Disgraceful. I am glad it is only a small minority who show us up, they just cannot handle their drink. And it is always something to do with the drink. Shameful.

I started looking for another job shortly after that episode.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#68New Post! Oct 13, 2011 @ 23:13:04
@Janisdolan Said

You are so right. Once I was working at a PR firm in Manchester, and we went over to Bellamadina on the coast of Spain. The bosses got so tanked up, they could hardly walk. We lost one in the gent's toilet, and as most of the crowd at that restaurant were women, none of us would go get him, knowing perfectly well he had probably fallen asleep on the loo. We encouraged one man to go after him, and we lost them both. We had a plane to catch and so we were short one or two guys, and had to physically extract them from the men;s toilets so we could go back to Manchester and not miss our plane.

One the way to the airport in the coach, the MD complained of sickness, and I had to give him something to vomit in. It was highly embarrassing, and I was so ashamed of the group I was with, that I apologized to all the staff at the various restaurants and cafes, and especially the hotel staff who were openly disgusted by the goings on of some of the senior members of our company.

I suggested we have a t-shirt printed with "If we are behaving ourselves we are British, and if we are not behaving ourselves, we are German" (sorry Germany, no disrespect intended). Disgraceful. I am glad it is only a small minority who show us up, they just cannot handle their drink. And it is always something to do with the drink. Shameful.

I started looking for another job shortly after that episode.

Mm, British people are embarrassing as f*** when abroad.

I remember when I went to Barcelona with my sister, we where with a few Spanish students and had been talking about how cultural and interesting the UK was and how it is a great place to visit when we walked past a bar (at about 2 in the afternoon) full of pissed, bright red, almost naked, exclusively overweight, loud, ignorant f***tards all of whom where British.

I almost died of shame.
Jacquesmetat On August 01, 2012

Out on the 'oggin, United King
#69New Post! Oct 17, 2011 @ 20:29:14
@treebee Said

more like glazing over of the eyes thinking about being f***ed in the anus.

Fond memories of Eton no doubt.

cheshire, United Kingdom
#70New Post! Oct 19, 2011 @ 16:44:27
haha - eton mess

cheshire, United Kingdom
#71New Post! Jan 05, 2012 @ 23:35:36
any more ?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)