Taylor Swift <3 I love her

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Zebralishious On February 26, 2013

Serenity, California
#16New Post! Feb 05, 2011 @ 05:11:59
@ReAdSaLoT Said

Taylor has talent in writing some music, but she is really a lightweight singer. Pretty yes, but her voice is mechanically enhanced. Someday she may be great. Right now she's a crowd pleaser.
Love her all you want, at least her music has a tune and can make you smile.
Taylor Swift is a bad topic of conversation with a lot of musicians or people with a good ear. You may hate me now, I'm sorry. I don't know who Slayer is, but I'll listen and be objective. I'm so tired.

I dont hate you!! I love your opinion thank you
ultranewbie On December 31, 2012

el dorado, New Mexico
#17New Post! Feb 06, 2011 @ 20:37:27
@ReAdSaLoT Said

Taylor has talent in writing some music, but she is really a lightweight singer. Pretty yes, but her voice is mechanically enhanced. Someday she may be great. Right now she's a crowd pleaser.
Love her all you want, at least her music has a tune and can make you smile.
Taylor Swift is a bad topic of conversation with a lot of musicians or people with a good ear. You may hate me now, I'm sorry. I don't know who Slayer is, but I'll listen and be objective. I'm so tired.

@Zebralishious Said

I dont hate you!! I love your opinion thank you

yep, i TOTALLY agree.. if Kanye hadn't did his historic "opinion" of all time - of all time.. Taylor wouldn't have gotten that far on the map.

There are far more talented artists out there.. waaaay better..

There's one whom no one has really heard of because she's not "Cute" or "Pretty".. her name is Sia.. She's a writer for many artists, including Christina Aguilera. To which her voice is far more superior. She wrote the song: "Beautiful" which Christina recorded.

the problem? she not the "total package" cutesy type.. She's a true artist. Thus, she'll probably never get "recognized"..
Sammy650 On March 06, 2011

, Australia
#18New Post! Feb 08, 2011 @ 01:58:18
^^ But to be fair, she was actually fairly well known before the Kanye incident, wasn't she? I mean I'm not a fan particularly but I've known who she is for probably a couple of years at least..

I think people just like her catchy music and people feel they can relate to it as well. Her voice is not the best I don't think, but then there are a lot of female singers now who I think have a 'lightweight' voice. I can understand the attraction of Taylor though I guess...
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#19New Post! Apr 05, 2018 @ 19:21:29
Sorry but realistically she is not that talented but she is not alone, there are plenty out there! Is she known for her music or what she does & who she goes out with? A bit of each I suspect. When she can play a guitar like Knopfler or Gillmoor, sing & write like Phil Collins & have at least 2 years of filling stadiums perhaps I would think again!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs