The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Trolls are try hards... But they succeed in making ppl feel s***ty.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
xLETHAL_VIXENx On January 22, 2015
Logical Alien

Your pants, United States (gen
#31New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 05:47:15
Thank you Mysteria. I am so glad I kept this site in mind after all these years... TFS is like the Angel of all sites. Full of helpful ppl. Man, I can't believe I have been here since '08 I believe.
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#32New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 06:03:00
@xLETHAL_VIXENx Said

Thank you Mysteria. I am so glad I kept this site in mind after all these years... TFS is like the Angel of all sites. Full of helpful ppl. Man, I can't believe I have been here since '08 I believe.

You're welcome. Hope you're not upset about them anymore.
xLETHAL_VIXENx On January 22, 2015
Logical Alien

Your pants, United States (gen
#33New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 06:09:32
Naw, I am good. I am even talking to them, not showing any indication that they hurt me.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#34New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 10:59:38
@xLETHAL_VIXENx Said

Below is my response to "Grown Men" on a gaming site that are picking on me cause of this post.... " Just got back from Olive Garden, we had so much fun =) Nadia (my 3yr old) out of no where stands up on her chair and says...."LADY GAGA!!!!" The began singing Alejandro, then a few moments after she finished her spaghetti, she screams, "The flying spaghetti monster!" with her face all sauced up and her hands out like a monster.....Gotta love that girl." They began to make fun of me and my parenting. They think my parenting is poor.

"Never smoke around my children, never fed my kids rocks. The things you say, you twist them so you can feel good about yourself as long as you hurt someone else. As for the bag thing, I don't see a problem, lol seriously.... It was her doing, it was an open bag that could not be zipped up, she was watched to make sure she didn't "DIE".... So, really, your logic fails. You try to bring ppl down over petty, poor observation. Sometimes you succeed, sometimes you get s*** thrown in your face. Either way, I laugh at this stuff now cause it is just stupid that you try and try and try too hard to be "cool" just cause you can find faults in ppl, faults that are tiny, tiny, little nothingness. LOL. Really, where do you think you are getting in life making someone feel like they are a bad parent, when really, they are the best parent than more ppl in the world. I cause no harm to my children, I feed them, bathe them, play with them, and keep them alive while their father is out fighting in Afghanistan. Pretty much as a single mom, I say f*** you and f*** your logic lol. I'm not even mad, just stating that really guys... How old are yall and is it really that fun to poke at someone that is trying her damndest to do the best for her children? You don't even know what I have sacrificed to give my kids the good life, no I do not live in a mansion, but I have my own house, nice car, huge back yard, regular income, wtf more do you want me to give my kids? I'm f***ing trying. Kids get into stuff, kids scream, kids cry, and kids make a mess. Half the ppl that say s***, have no kids. Hub has kids and he agrees on the s*** you say, that I do not get. But it's whatever, I just wanted to see what reply I get from this, cause I am just dying to know, to know wth is your f***ing point??? As a 20yr old (practically) single mom, with two kids, I am doing A f***ING FINE a** JOB IF I MIGHT SAY SO. This is the internet, got that.. But seriously, shouldn't you pick on someone that actually doesn't pull out their hair trying to find ways to make life better for their kids? Go pick on Octomom. Stop trying to make your pathetic life worth something by picking on me.

The End. Reply now, I would love to read your responses."

Why can't they just leave me alone? I try to make innocent posts, funny posts, and they go out of their way to hurt me and make me really want to die. Sometimes, late at night after I sign out of that site, I lay on my bed, look up at the ceiling and just cry, believing that I truly am, an awful parent. All this over cause I brought my kids to a restaurant. Like I knew she would get up and yell that stuff. Is this really my fault? Are they right to say mean things about my parenting cause of that?

Part of our minds generate paranoia and scrutiny for the sake of survival in a predatory environment.

People between the ages of sixteen and twenty-four are attempting to adjust that part of the mind and can be highly pretentious, judgmental and mob-mentality-minded.

Unfortunately, during this age period people are also trying to establish a social life and find a partner to start of family with so they find themselves in situations pitted against their peers quite often.

As you've seen in this thread, one person saw your story for the disorder while the other saw it for the charm that you did.

Not everyone will understand us and some people are going out of their way to look for reasons NOT to understand us to get us out of the competition and away from their slice of the pie.

You know you the best so your opinion and remarks about yourself are the only ones that should concern you.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs