The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
TFS+

Redo. Muslims risk their own lives to protect Christians in Egypt.

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
Sweet_Merry On October 01, 2023
One day. . . I will

Building my Castles in the Sky
#46New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 14:58:45
So, it should really be called "People" risk their own lives to protect "People" in Egypt

Either all or nothing. People are both good and bad, evil and holy.

And the OP started with the third riech comment. Got to accept both.

And no, we can not all live in peace. Peace is not starting a post when you know it will start a fight. cough indeed.
Peace is no free will. No opinions which differ. Peace is doing what your parents say...

Peace is an illusion.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#47New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 15:00:31
@Galastaray Said

Thank you. Thank you so much for admitting that not all Muslims do evil. Thank you so much for pulling your head just a little out of your f***ing a** to see that not all Muslims do evil. I don't care where you got that f***ing Qu'ran or what the f*** you do with it. All I do know is that 80% of the bulls*** that spews out of your f***ing mouth, not matter how innocent and f***ing objective you decide to be, is not what the f*** even the most radical Muslims here would say. You and your f***ing Qu'ran are full of s***.

Read back over my posts on Islam, and one theme you will find in them, repeated over and over, is *not all Muslims do evil*. I have said it so many times, I honestly do not see how you have missed it.

If the koran I have so horrendously misrepresents Islam, why is the al-Hilaly & Khan version of the koran handed out by Muslims here in Australia
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#48New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 15:04:50
@Sweet_Merry Said

So, it should really be called "People" risk their own lives to protect "People" in Egypt

Either all or nothing. People are both good and bad, evil and holy.

And the OP started with the third riech comment. Got to accept both.

And no, we can not all live in peace. Peace is not starting a post when you know it will start a fight. cough indeed.
Peace is no free will. No opinions which differ. Peace is doing what your parents say...

Peace is an illusion.

Sadly, I agree with the highlighted part. I do not think humans are capable of living peacefully with each other. Even if we got rid of all religion, we would still find things to kill each other over - being arse-hats just seems ingrained in our DNA
galastaray On June 08, 2016
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#49New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 15:05:04
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Read back over my posts on Islam, and one theme you will find in them, repeated over and over, is *not all Muslims do evil*. I have said it so many times, I honestly do not see how you have missed it.

If the koran I have so horrendously misrepresents Islam, why is the al-Hilaly & Khan version of the koran handed out by Muslims here in Australia

I'm done with your innocent bulls***.
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#51New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 15:22:13
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Fair enough...

But... from my original post here, I said,

many Muslims are peaceful...

You will note there that I explicitly stated that not all Muslims want to kill people now, just like not all Muslims wanted to kill people in Mohammad's day.

My statements have not changed at all.

But equally you state than any Muslim who doesn't kill non-Muslims isn't a real Muslim. Which is bulls***.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#52New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 15:38:58
@SparklyKatie Said

But equally you state than any Muslim who doesn't kill non-Muslims isn't a real Muslim. Which is bulls***.

This is not true, strictly speaking.

Surah 9:38. Oh you who believe! What is the matter with you that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of allah, you cling heavily to earth and do not fight? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of this world compared to the hereafter.

[39] If you do not march forth, [allah] will punish you with a painful torment and will replace you with another people...

[41] March forth, whether you are light (young and healthy) or heavy (being ill, old and poor), and strive hard with your wealth and your lives in the Cause of allah...

[44] Those that believe in allah and the last day would not ask to be exempt from fighting with their properties and their lives...

[45] It is only those that are in doubt and do not believe in the last day and whose hearts are in doubt that ask your leave (to be exempted from Jihad). So in their doubts they waver.

allah then goes on to say how these people were told to stay at home, as they would merely bring disobedience, disbelief and rebellion amongst the people. And, allah finishes admonishing these people by saying, [53] Say (Mohammad), "Spend in allah's cause willingly or unwillingly, it will not be accepted from you. You are people that are ever fasiqun" (rebellious, disobedient).

I only say what the koran says, Katie. I do not make this stuff up.
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#53New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 15:43:34
@bob_the_fisherman Said

This is not true, strictly speaking.

Surah 9:38. Oh you who believe! What is the matter with you that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of allah, you cling heavily to earth and do not fight? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of this world compared to the hereafter.

[39] If you do not march forth, [allah] will punish you with a painful torment and will replace you with another people...

[41] March forth, whether you are light (young and healthy) or heavy (being ill, old and poor), and strive hard with your wealth and your lives in the Cause of allah...

[44] Those that believe in allah and the last day would not ask to be exempt from fighting with their properties and their lives...

[45] It is only those that are in doubt and do not believe in the last day and whose hearts are in doubt that ask your leave (to be exempted from Jihad). So in their doubts they waver.

allah then goes on to say how these people were told to stay at home, as they would merely bring disobedience, disbelief and rebellion amongst the people. And, allah finishes admonishing these people by saying, [53] Say (Mohammad), "Spend in allah's cause willingly or unwillingly, it will not be accepted from you. You are people that are ever fasiqun" (rebellious, disobedient).

I only say what the koran says, Katie. I do not make this stuff up.

So why don't you equally say anyone who eats meat on a Friday or wears unnatural fibres isn't a real Christian.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#54New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 15:49:36
@SparklyKatie Said

So why don't you equally say anyone who eats meat on a Friday

Because the bible says literally nothing about eating meat on a Friday. I know that it is a part of Catholic tradition, but it is not biblical...

@SparklyKatie Said
or wears unnatural fibres isn't a real Christian.

The New Testament says literally nothing about what type of clothing people should or should not wear... other than that it should be modest...
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)