Stupid mother &%$#@ piece of $#@%!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
ShortnSexy On February 28, 2013

At a Rock Concert!!!,
#16New Post! Jan 04, 2011 @ 15:57:29
@HiImDan Said

So, I began my day with a walk and tried to cross the street. As usal, it's a BAD idea to do so in cleveland I attempted to cross the street and some MORON decided not to stop at a red light that I happened to be crossing under There were at least twenty cars waiting at the red light, no cop cars, they couldn't use the excuse of the dogfood diner, still out of business, nor could they use the excuse of the donut connection, it, too, is out of business. So here I yam, moving along, and I get to Giant Eagle, buy two (count em, TWO) donuts and there were three people in front of me, not sluggers, but idiots with carts of garbage IN THE EXPRESS LANE The would not let me in front of them as usual for cleveland Anyway, off I went to Sav-A-Lot. Got ONE item. Who's in front of me? Another idiot with a cart full of food. It's just not my day.

I usually let people infront of me that have just a few items and then get the death glare from everyone behind me. Such asses - one day it will be them and no one will let them go ahead of them..Karma sucks..
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#17New Post! Jan 04, 2011 @ 16:05:21
@HiImDan Said

So here I yam, moving along, and I get to Giant Eagle, buy two (count em, TWO) donuts and there were three people in front of me, not sluggers, but idiots with carts of garbage IN THE EXPRESS LANE The would not let me in front of them as usual for cleveland Anyway, off I went to Sav-A-Lot. Got ONE item. Who's in front of me? Another idiot with a cart full of food. It's just not my day.

Can't really comment on the traffic thing...it happens and cops can't be everywhere.

However, as far as your shopping is concerned, I have a solution. Go less often and buy more stuff. Then you'll be one of those idiots with a cart full of stuff, but you'll have to endure it less often.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs