Society & Lifestyles

Happy Halloween! What mask have you worn lately? < evil grin >

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Minerva On June 09, 2011

Deleted

San Diego, California
#1New Post! Dec 02, 2010 @ 15:32:57
Hey, I'm not sure if this goes under Religion,Politics,National Defense,Current Events, Society or maybe just Rants?
But seriously, how many of us sometimes wear a "mask" when having to deal with things? Some of that ~ touchy feel~ly ~ stuff that is kinda hard to deal with? Bet you can think of a time or two?
So, maybe you can wonder what it could be like wearing that mask for years, decades?
Some people even deny wearing the mask when *caught* wearing it!
Yep, I'm thinking about the big fuss over DADT.
What do you think?
If the best Man, ( or Woman, was the best for the job ) maybe we ought to set them to peeling the potatoes. But on the other hand if they needed to be inside to hit the side of a barn with their trusty .22, why then promote that one to, I don no, Gunnery Sgt. ???
Oh, feels so good! My rant for the day!
Thanks for reading. Thanks for comments too!
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#2New Post! Dec 02, 2010 @ 16:02:12
At times, when I have had a bad day or just in a bad mood, I wear the mask of "Happy Parent"

NO matter how crappy my day was, I try my very best to not let it flow into the interactions I have with my kids. I'm not saying my kids never see me unhappy or in a bad mood, but they(along with all children) don't deserve to get lashed out at if their parent(s) are having a crappy day.
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Dec 02, 2010 @ 18:30:31
The 'I am confident, posed and do not feel totally out of my depth' mask I had to wear when doing a big talk at work the other day, it's starting to fit better than it did before!
Minerva On June 09, 2011

Deleted

San Diego, California
#4New Post! Dec 04, 2010 @ 23:58:08
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs