The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Random:
Dreams

Out of Body Experiences (right before falling asleep)

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Nov 05, 2010 @ 21:18:13
@offbeat Said

hurry up with the weird thing ,i'm intrigued .

I've done my post, waffled a bit but tell me what you think, I'm a bit freaked out at the mo!
RrrendezVoodoo2 On July 10, 2015

#17New Post! Nov 06, 2010 @ 06:40:04
@x_Laura_x Said

I really want to read this post as the whole lucid dreaming thing fascinates me, but the wall of text makes my eyes go funny

Hahaha, I like this reply the best
RrrendezVoodoo2 On July 10, 2015

#18New Post! Nov 06, 2010 @ 06:42:24
@sTreetAngeL Said

Extremely interesting read. However, each time, when you say after the fact, that you "snapped back into your body", you didn't mention if you were in bed still at that time?
If so, I'd tend to think you were dreaming; and perhaps your subconscious has elevated to such a level, that it is challenging you to realize this in your "lucid" state.

I did snap back into my body while in my bed, but as I said, the second time I did it, I was wide awake upon snapping back into my body, I felt very energetic and high for a few minutes.
CottonlessJoe On March 06, 2011

The Tropics, Australia
#19New Post! Nov 06, 2010 @ 07:32:43
I prefer trance work and dreamwalking myself.
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#20New Post! Nov 06, 2010 @ 10:27:32
@RrrendezVoodoo2 Said

Hahaha, I like this reply the best

Why? Wall of text is seriously irritating

treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Nov 06, 2010 @ 12:42:47
I dont get to control my lucid dreams and sometimes it can be rather horrific. The best part is the lights and patterns i get when someone makes a sound in the house. I meditate a lot so i tend to let my mind go, but like i said sometimes it goes to pretty horrific places as well as good ones.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#22New Post! Nov 06, 2010 @ 17:02:33
@RrrendezVoodoo2 Said

I did snap back into my body while in my bed, but as I said, the second time I did it, I was wide awake upon snapping back into my body, I felt very energetic and high for a few minutes.

That to me, is an odd reaction in itself...how many hours were you sleeping for, at the time you woke? And what did you eat/drink before lying down?
(might have been some reaction to whatever you ingested, such as caffiene, for instance.)... - just to rule such stuff out.

I'm not at all suggesting that what you say happened isn't happening. I'm the first to believe in such things, as I've had strange things happend to me in life as well.
bulldawgsfan On January 12, 2011

Alpharetta, Georgia
#23New Post! Jan 01, 2011 @ 08:21:42
This stuff is very interesting but also kind of scary to me. I mean leaving your body is kind of a big deal... I think I'll stick with lucid dreaming
jordanwalker On February 01, 2011

Sudbury, Canada
#24New Post! Feb 01, 2011 @ 03:34:33
Hello dear friend,

You have literally almost spoken word for word my experience with outter body experience. The roaring vibration you hear in your head is deffinitly the sound as you enter your real body so to speak. Iv had this happen to me over 8 times and its far to real to be a dream. As I left my body i was able to feel energy all over the room including wireless signals all over and felt energy as it passed through my body the energy would cling on and release it was very erie. One night I had 3 o.b.e's happen i was able to wake up and lay back down and re-enter the o.b.e with ease.

what happen to me exactly detailed was I would be laying down completely relaxed. I would wake up fully alert and start hearing these vibrations coming from my head. The more you focussed into it the louder it got but also it was comforting. It got so loud that it seemed to peak out and the vibrations shot down my body completely and i let go from my body. I wasnt in the human form but i could feel the tingling sensation move up and down whatever i was. The more active my thinking would be it seemed the more chills i would get. Then i turned over and saw my body laying there eyes closed. So i paniced and found myself laying down eyes wide open and body completely asleep. It took my minutes to wake up my body but funny thing was i did not sweat at all. Usually in a dream you sweat especially wearing a full outfit.

its nice to have people who can relate to these sort of things. Just reassurance that there is more to come with life after death.
jordanwalker On February 01, 2011

Sudbury, Canada
#25New Post! Feb 01, 2011 @ 03:38:28
@RrrendezVoodoo2 Said

I can guarenty you its no dream, sometimes when you snap back into your body it seems like you dont even blink. You are far more clarviont out of body then you are awake in your physical body.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs