Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#76New Post! Nov 03, 2010 @ 17:28:43
@El_Tino Said

If a Republican won Boulder the world would probably end

I think I told someone last night, the opposite about Catron county here, if that went blue, the world was ending.

@crazylikeafox Said

Yeah, we knew it was going to be close. Still, I want Buck to win. Interestingly, Bennett's attack campaign actually had the opposite effect on me. It actually made me SIDE with Buck, not fear him. I don't know if that means Bennett doesn't know how to mudsling, or if I get so tired of them they now turn me off to the attacker.

In the most spectacular way possible. We'd also see a surge in airborne pigs.

Well the really good thing about today for everyone is those horrible attack ads will stop. I was totally sick of them, and didn't want either candidate for gov to win over here.

Looks like Bennett did pull head this morning, is it still in automatic recount? I think it less than one half of one percent, and it looks like almost a one percent lead.
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#77New Post! Nov 03, 2010 @ 21:51:05
@DiscordTiger Said

I think I told someone last night, the opposite about Catron county here, if that went blue, the world was ending.

Well the really good thing about today for everyone is those horrible attack ads will stop. I was totally sick of them, and didn't want either candidate for gov to win over here.

Looks like Bennett did pull head this morning, is it still in automatic recount? I think it less than one half of one percent, and it looks like almost a one percent lead.

My mom was looking at the Denver Post's website, and said it said he was ahead by a few thousand votes and therefore it goes into automatic recount.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#78New Post! Nov 03, 2010 @ 22:21:38
@crazylikeafox Said

My mom was looking at the Denver Post's website, and said it said he was ahead by a few thousand votes and therefore it goes into automatic recount.

Oh right its percentage of the total votes, not percent of the lead, duh. Well hopefully it won't take too long to finalize and you guys don't have drama with a recount, that always sucks for both sides.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs