It seems my physics teacher likes Halloween lol

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#1New Post! Oct 29, 2010 @ 20:48:12
Physics class was HILARIOUS.

My teacher, this loony old guy, was dressed from head to toe in a dalmation suit

He even barked at the kids in the hall and said "That means GET TO CLASS!" when they looked at him funny.

All throughout the class he'd occasionally make dog sounds then say "That means I'm pissed that my team didn't win last week!" and stuff like that.

He was shooting chalk from some machine at cans hung from the ceiling to demonstrate gravity and such, and he had to get his "professional lab coat"... it was this massive rainbow tie dye thing that went over the dog costume.

And at one point he said "Cover your faces when I shoot this!" and then ducked under his desk, we all started saying "Bob? Bob.. hello?"

He came out looking like he'd been shot through the head with an arrow and said "I think I've been hit, can you see anything?"

So cheesy-halloween but it was so awesome. At one point I was laughing so hard I was almost crying, because of how goofy he was.
ssnot_me On February 01, 2016

big D, Texas
#2New Post! Oct 29, 2010 @ 21:32:08
@eternus_somnium Said

Physics class was HILARIOUS.

My teacher, this loony old guy, was dressed from head to toe in a dalmation suit

He even barked at the kids in the hall and said "That means GET TO CLASS!" when they looked at him funny.

All throughout the class he'd occasionally make dog sounds then say "That means I'm pissed that my team didn't win last week!" and stuff like that.

He was shooting chalk from some machine at cans hung from the ceiling to demonstrate gravity and such, and he had to get his "professional lab coat"... it was this massive rainbow tie dye thing that went over the dog costume.

And at one point he said "Cover your faces when I shoot this!" and then ducked under his desk, we all started saying "Bob? Bob.. hello?"

He came out looking like he'd been shot through the head with an arrow and said "I think I've been hit, can you see anything?"

So cheesy-halloween but it was so awesome. At one point I was laughing so hard I was almost crying, because of how goofy he was.

sounds like he is trying to make learning fun
clinically crackers

#3New Post! Oct 29, 2010 @ 22:20:12
@ssnot_me Said

sounds like he is trying to make learning fun

Yeah It's the class we all hate but love at the same time.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#4New Post! Oct 29, 2010 @ 22:48:07
That's awesome.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#5New Post! Oct 29, 2010 @ 22:57:50
Sounds like an awesome teacher.

I would have been laughing my a** off when he was barking at the kids in the hall.
clinically crackers

#6New Post! Oct 29, 2010 @ 22:59:01
@Dark_Tink Said

Sounds like an awesome teacher.

I would have been laughing my a** off when he was barking at the kids in the hall.

Oh that was incredibly amusing, he got looks from kids that were like and OMGWTF
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs