Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#16New Post! Oct 04, 2010 @ 01:09:01
@DorkySupergirl Said

OMG, that is terrible. Even if she was a single mom, I would think you do not bring men home unless you are in a serious relationship with them. Even if the kids are asleep, they can wake up and you do not need to confuse them by introducing them to random men.

I like a clean house. I do understand it is hard to clean when you have a child. A little mess never hurt anyone but to live in filth and have a house so messy the kid has no where to play and things laying around that can hurt the child. Yeah, CPS needs to be involved in that.

ya i think the last time i talked to her was a few years ago and she was telling me that her son was sexually abused by another boy that went to school and he was taken to court and i think they made her pay for him to get into therapy.
Coleosis On December 01, 2013
Don't care

Mustang, Oklahoma
#17New Post! Oct 04, 2010 @ 06:30:34
@darkangel28 Said

she wasnt like that before she got pregnant i saw the show 16 and pregnant that she was on and she seemed really nice it wasnt til after she had the baby that she turned into a b****.
ya i am gonna watch tuesdays episode i bet she gets her daughter taken away by social services

If they dont take her daughter, im sure it will be pretty easy for the dude to get custody.

@DorkySupergirl Said

I have missed many episodes. I am not trying to judge parenting skills but she has that bad temper, living in filth and many things do not seem child proof and now beating her boyfriend. That is not an atmosphere for a child.

Yeah, the episode before she hit him (i think) he got on to her for leaving her plate (with a steakknife) in reach of the baby....she got all pissy and started that "its my house" BS.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#18New Post! Oct 04, 2010 @ 06:39:45
@Coleosis Said

If they dont take her daughter, im sure it will be pretty easy for the dude to get custody.

Yeah, the episode before she hit him (i think) he got on to her for leaving her plate (with a steakknife) in reach of the baby....she got all pissy and started that "its my house" BS.

I have no idea when it airs but the encore is on the weekend. The last one I saw, she was going out for her birthday with her friends and they got into a fight.
Coleosis On December 01, 2013
Don't care

Mustang, Oklahoma
#19New Post! Oct 04, 2010 @ 07:33:55
@DorkySupergirl Said

I have no idea when it airs but the encore is on the weekend. The last one I saw, she was going out for her birthday with her friends and they got into a fight.

I dont think I saw that one...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs