Forums: Politics:
Abortion

This is why abortion should be legal

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
englishstudent On September 21, 2010

#76New Post! Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:00:11
Thank you to all who have been a part of this thread. I came on because of a simple english assignment and have experienced a whole new side of debate. I value all of the feedback i received.

Thanks again! this should be my last post
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#77New Post! Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:03:48
@englishstudent Said

Thank you to all who have been a part of this thread. I came on because of a simple english assignment and have experienced a whole new side of debate. I value all of the feedback i received.

Your last post in general or the last post in this thread? I hope you stick around, TFS is a great place
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#78New Post! Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:06:46
@englishstudent Said

You're welcome.

There is one thing I would like to add as religion plays a big part in your beliefs. Religion actually plays a big part in my beliefs.

I believe that women were given the ability to give birth as well as the brains to know when it is right and wrong to give birth. We were given the tools via different plants to exercise that choice. It is my personal belief that we were entrusted with the ability to decide when it is right and when it is wrong.

I know this doesn't mesh with your beliefs, but because you have been so congenial I thought this was important to share. I am not belittling your beliefs. I am simply telling you of mine.

#79New Post! Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:14:55
@eternus_somnium Said

Your last post in general or the last post in this thread? I hope you stick around, TFS is a great place

haha i think in general, but you never know it's been nice talking with all of you though

@LuckyCharms Said

You're welcome.

There is one thing I would like to add as religion plays a big part in your beliefs. Religion actually plays a big part in my beliefs.

I believe that women were given the ability to give birth as well as the brains to know when it is right and wrong to give birth. We were given the tools via different plants to exercise that choice. It is my personal belief that we were entrusted with the ability to decide when it is right and when it is wrong.

I know this doesn't mesh with your beliefs, but because you have been so congenial I thought this was important to share. I am not belittling your beliefs. I am simply telling you of mine.

Thank you for sharing what you believe It's such a foreign concept to me, but it seems very fascinating.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#80New Post! Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:22:07
@englishstudent Said

Thank you for sharing what you believe It's such a foreign concept to me, but it seems very fascinating.

It is non-traditional for sure. But I am a naturalist, so to speak. Whether God created Mother Nature or Mother Nature created God is not so important to me.

#81New Post! Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:30:51
@LuckyCharms Said

It is non-traditional for sure. But I am a naturalist, so to speak. Whether God created Mother Nature or Mother Nature created God is not so important to me.

Understandable You know where I stand, but I respect all different religions
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs