The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
College Life

How can I Make My Roommates Leave the Apartment?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
bloody__bug On October 28, 2011

nowwere, Canada
#1New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 00:31:04
-.- I want privacy, I can't cook when people are looking at me. I'm losing weight like this.

I'm thinking of something like going outside and standing infront of one of their windows at night and watching them, and when they wake up they see me standing there.

o.o I hate these people enough to never be their friend or pleasent aquantaince.

I can't do something rude to them, like asking them to leave, but creepy is a valid option.
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#2New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 00:31:41
Obvious troll is obvious.

sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 00:33:01
Just try talking to them about it, they might understand.

nowwere, Canada
#4New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 00:37:11
@sister_of_mercy Said

Just try talking to them about it, they might understand.

X_X I couldn't confront them like that, I don't even know their names. (well, I know their names, just not the face that matches the anme)
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 00:38:55
@bloody__bug Said

X_X I couldn't confront them like that, I don't even know their names. (well, I know their names, just not the face that matches the anme)

No need to confront them as such, just try and get to know one of them and then once you've bonded a bit you can share your concerns. That way it won't be like you're attacking them, if you word it in a way that will encourage them to want to co-operate.

It beats being miserable for the whole time you're there.
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#6New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 01:26:17
Start boiling a pot full of water, and add three pounds of kidneys. Do not cover, but simmer.

The apartment should clear itself within 20 minutes.

nowwere, Canada
#7New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 01:41:45
@sAeGeSpAeNe Said

Start boiling a pot full of water, and add three pounds of kidneys. Do not cover, but simmer.

The apartment should clear itself within 20 minutes.

o.o Can I eat the kidneys afterwards? are boiled kidneys still food?

I like liver, can I do the same with that?

The super market down the street doesn't sell organ meat, kinda sucks.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#8New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 01:47:59
You are 25 years old? What are their ages? How do you know them? Who holds the rental agreement? It sounds like you hardly know them. It also sounds as though you are self conscience. So what if they watch you cooking? Ask them if they'd like to join you for dinner. I believe that there's more to this story than you're willing to share with us. This seems like a petty thing to get all worked up over, especially for someone that's 25 years old.

J.R.
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#9New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 01:49:36
@jr_sanford Said

You are 25 years old? What are their ages? How do you know them? Who holds the rental agreement? It sounds like you hardly know them. It also sounds as though you are self conscience. So what if they watch you cooking? Ask them if they'd like to join you for dinner. I believe that there's more to this story than you're willing to share with us. This seems like a petty thing to get all worked up over, especially for someone that's 25 years old.

J.R.

It might be some kind of anxiety issue, I know I hate cooking when people are around myself. In fact I hate doing anything at home with people around, I'm a very private person. Even having my mom here can bother me to the point I'll avoid cooking and such.
kulfi900 On September 14, 2010

Alexandria, Virginia
#10New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 02:01:16
@bloody__bug Said

-.- I want privacy, I can't cook when people are looking at me. I'm losing weight like this.

I'm thinking of something like going outside and standing infront of one of their windows at night and watching them, and when they wake up they see me standing there.

o.o I hate these people enough to never be their friend or pleasent aquantaince.

I can't do something rude to them, like asking them to leave, but creepy is a valid option.

Borrow a shotgun. Hold it up when they are around and casually aim the shotgun at them. When they get up and try to run, calmly lower your weapon and act like its broken and then aim it at them again.
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#11New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 02:32:16
This goes with having a roommate(s).

If you hate them that bad its time to try to find another place by yourself, or other roommates who are more private like you are.

They live there too. You can't tell them they can't come in the kitchen because you are cooking.
raditz On April 07, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#12New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 06:14:30
@bloody__bug Said

You want privacy, get an apartment without room mates.
vanvasco On April 09, 2012

Hillsborough, New Jersey
#13New Post! Sep 20, 2010 @ 03:29:56
Just walk around naked all the time. Or they might like that. Its worth the try.
cowpoke On January 14, 2011

des moines, Iowa
#14New Post! Jan 13, 2011 @ 23:20:07
If talking dont work, then just become a slob, dont pick up, have clothes all over, materbate on their favorite things then say its a compulsion, go fishing and constantly leave your bait laying around, do things that people dont like..
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs