Sarah Palin - Critics expose her dark side

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#61New Post! Sep 10, 2010 @ 21:00:16
@Rasputin Said

First off, my apologies I mistook you for "The Paineful Truth" Who has made all of the assertions I was referring to. Now if you would kindly inform me what I don't know about U.S. politics I would appreciate it as I'm very interested. However I don't watch Fox news so I'm sure I'm missing some valuable information.

I'm not absolutely sure what it is you believe, but I've seen you post some pretty out there straw man arguments against US Conservatives. Perhaps you're getting that impression from your own media, or maybe those are the opinions you hold of political opponents from your own country, and are just projecting them onto us. Regardless of why, just know we're not nearly as bad as you seem to think.

Also, don't take it the wrong way. I don't expect foreigners to understand US politics. Why should they? It isn't their country, and it isn't their system. The same goes for your country too, by the way. I wouldn't expect non-Canadians to fully understand Canadian politics, and I'd find it completely reasonable if you thought so too.
Rasputin On March 13, 2020

London, Canada
#62New Post! Sep 10, 2010 @ 22:42:43
Well, I have traveled extensively in the U'S. and the average Canadian gets so much American media we can't help but follow it. Living next to the most powerful country in the world will do that to you. Canadian politics are not much different than U'S. in that politicians promise anything in order to get elected and then do the opposite. Are we talking conservative or neo con? I understand the difference. I guess I can't understand why you are so enamored of guns down there. I don't understand why you say you believe in smaller Govt.and vote Republican who have grown govt and restricted freedom(i.e. The Drug War}. I do respect some U,S. conservatives,Ron Paul comes to mind. But I can't understand the opposition to having universal healthcare like every other Democracy.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs