Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#91New Post! Jun 15, 2011 @ 23:17:23
@Dark_Tink Said

Quebec basically. The western part of New Brunswick(along the Quebec border) is also mostly French.

Anywhere else throughout Canada, is English speaking. Newfoundland is one of the friendliest places to go. They have a 'language' all their own.

When I was in Kindergarten, I was asked how many languages I spoke. I proudly said "English, French and Newfie!"

This is my all time fav!!

They'd more than likely laugh at my accent. We probably couldn't understand each other.

I loved the pics of Newfoundland that you posted in one of my threads. It looks like a gorgeous place.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#92New Post! Jun 15, 2011 @ 23:26:27
@Mysteria Said

They'd more than likely laugh at my accent. We probably couldn't understand each other.

@Mysteria Said

I loved the pics of Newfoundland that you posted in one of my threads. It looks like a gorgeous place.

That it is. It's a very scenic place. I can't get enough of it. If I could afford to, I would so move there in a heartbeat.
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#93New Post! Jun 16, 2011 @ 13:22:32
@Dark_Tink Said

That it is. It's a very scenic place. I can't get enough of it. If I could afford to, I would so move there in a heartbeat.

This is a bit ironic, but I just got off the phone with my mom. My dad has some business in Canada in 10 days or so. She's gonna come back to Texas from Florida. I told her that I'd been talking to you about Newfoundland and I'd love to go. I'm not sure where he's going but I should know soon. The first time they went to Nova Scotia (sp?).
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#94New Post! Jun 16, 2011 @ 13:28:24
@Mysteria Said

This is a bit ironic, but I just got off the phone with my mom. My dad has some business in Canada in 10 days or so. She's gonna come back to Texas from Florida. I told her that I'd been talking to you about Newfoundland and I'd love to go. I'm not sure where he's going but I should know soon. The first time they went to Nova Scotia (sp?).

That is funny.

Nova Scotia is nice too. Heck, I'm partial to any of the Maritime provinces.
Judas On September 02, 2015

, Canada
#95New Post! Jul 25, 2011 @ 04:39:28
@Dark_Tink Said

That is funny.

Nova Scotia is nice too. Heck, I'm partial to any of the Maritime provinces.

Maybe it's my redneck Albertan way, but I consider any place on the east coast Newfoundland. Nova Scotia included. Some disagree. lol

People from BC I call West Coast Newfies. That doesn't always fly so well.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs