Got the "D" bomb dropped on me yesterday

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Aug 17, 2010 @ 13:13:10
@jr_sanford Said

Oh, I'm alright. I felt like I was just her roommate/laborer anyway. Constant belittling, yelling at me (although she said she wasn't), no validation of my feelings (I'm TOO sensitive), no appreciation towards anything I do, always, and I mean always seeing the negative aspect of things.

I actually saw this coming. Got all her credit cards paid off, the hay in the barn, all the fence built, etc, and now she has no use for me.

She says I upset her stomach. She's had intestinal problems since I met her 10 years ago.

Oh well. If she doesn't want me here, I sure don't want to make any more problems for her, so I'm looking for an apartment nearer my work.

I'm actually going to be OK. I have a positive outlook, and will grow from all this. I haven't lost any of my love for her and never will. I'll thank her and wish her the best life can give her.

J.R.

Well it's good to hear you're thinking positively, especially when she's done something that you have every right to feel upset over. I hope you're able to leave it behind and find someone who will appreciate you more.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#17New Post! Aug 17, 2010 @ 13:57:53
@jr_sanford Said

Oh, I'm alright. I felt like I was just her roommate/laborer anyway. Constant belittling, yelling at me (although she said she wasn't), no validation of my feelings (I'm TOO sensitive), no appreciation towards anything I do, always, and I mean always seeing the negative aspect of things.

I actually saw this coming. Got all her credit cards paid off, the hay in the barn, all the fence built, etc, and now she has no use for me.

She says I upset her stomach. She's had intestinal problems since I met her 10 years ago.

Oh well. If she doesn't want me here, I sure don't want to make any more problems for her, so I'm looking for an apartment nearer my work.

I'm actually going to be OK. I have a positive outlook, and will grow from all this. I haven't lost any of my love for her and never will. I'll thank her and wish her the best life can give her.

J.R.

I think I would have a pretty positive outlook if that was the situation that was leaving me, too.

Have fun looking for an apartment.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#18New Post! Aug 17, 2010 @ 14:02:44
Honestly? Hate to be a d***, but not at all surprised given the nature of your postings here on TFS.
raditz On April 20, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#19New Post! Aug 17, 2010 @ 18:26:23
@sister_of_mercy Said

It's none of our business what happened, if he doesn't want to say then that's up to him.

If he doesn't want people asking what happened, maybe he shouldn't be posting his life story on a public forum?
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#20New Post! Aug 17, 2010 @ 19:07:20
@someone_else Said

I think I would have a pretty positive outlook if that was the situation that was leaving me, too.

Have fun looking for an apartment.

Agree.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs