China now 2nd largest economy

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
WASH On June 04, 2012

LINCOLN, California
#31New Post! Aug 18, 2010 @ 17:37:44
@JapGrl_Mika Said

Wrong. I dont think you understand, friend. they are recieving aid from the U.S. because of their drought they need wheat and other vegetables, and fruit farmers were not able to grow ALL coming from the U.S. -and- aid for the wildfires burning with the toxic gases and smoke killing people. f*** China, they suck. Bunch of commie pricks!

May I suggest? Please clean up your language. Your logic wrt this prolem is right on. China will help only if there is something for it. We could help more but Washington has neer prepared for furure catastrophies. Re our own Katrina and the Gulf fiasco.
JapGrl_Mika On August 22, 2010

Deleted

Pac Northwest, Washington
#32New Post! Aug 18, 2010 @ 19:31:51
@WASH Said

May I suggest? Please clean up your language. Your logic wrt this prolem is right on. China will help only if there is something for it. We could help more but Washington has neer prepared for furure catastrophies. Re our own Katrina and the Gulf fiasco.

I'm from Japan so I do not like China..but the US is what I call home now. Well why do you think the U.S. sold those weapons and nuclear missles to Taiwan? ? I'd say that's for protection and annihilation last time I checked. They claim they didnt intend to do that but that's all BS the US shouldnt lie..They can't coward away from the Chinese like that..but then again that's how this current administration acts: Cowardice. Taiwan is afraid of a possible invasion in the future from China so the US and Japan have been selling them weapons. Vietnam is also jumping on the allied bandwagon No one likes China. You gotta feel sorry for those poor chinese on how their government treats them. they're all brainwashed into communism and dont know what a real free life is.
VeRsTeHeN On April 29, 2015

St Agustine, Trinidad and Toba
#33New Post! Aug 18, 2010 @ 19:39:27
thank God for Japan we get anime lol..life without bleach an naruto is a bad one lol

Deleted

#34New Post! Aug 18, 2010 @ 19:43:07
@Verstehen Said

thank God for Japan we get anime lol..life without bleach an naruto is a bad one lol

I could really give a crap about anime and manga and anything related..Never been into it, ironically..there are the rare group of Japanese who dont find an interest in it..it seems foreigners to it mostly do, anyway.
Shasta On June 02, 2015

Champaign, Illinois
#35New Post! Aug 18, 2010 @ 22:34:56
I was surprised about China's military build up. I was reading about their new weapons this morning.

China targets USA

https://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article/544105/201008171856/China-Targets-US.aspx

My mainland Chinese friend has been writing often his concerns over the US military ships off China's shores. I guess the aircraft carrier George Washington has been big news across China. It seems to have him worried. I tell him about the sinking of the S. Korean ship, and Japan's worries but he seems to care little about that.

I think cheap trade with China is fueling their military growth and hurting our workers. I'm for free trade, but trade with China is not free. More needs to be done to open their market, stop technology transfers - as required by current Chinese laws to operate there - or a tax placed onto their goods enter our country. It is not healthy to be this in debt to the communists.

More needs to be done also to stop Chinese spying.

https://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article/544103/201008171856/Chinas-Spy-Games.aspx
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#36New Post! Aug 18, 2010 @ 22:43:57
@Laurette Said

Ughhh, it's just so childish. They should just quit it, or I'll throw rocks at them.

Can I join you?

#37New Post! Aug 19, 2010 @ 00:06:22
@JapGrl_Mika Said

I could really give a crap about anime and manga and anything related..Never been into it, ironically..there are the rare group of Japanese who dont find an interest in it..it seems foreigners to it mostly do, anyway.

i wonder y tho.. but i guess ppl within there own culture wud find things boring..becuse the steel pan is soemthing ppl go ga ga over here in the caribbean for.. yet i get a total headache... na chicka but anime rocks... the harjukus make me laugh tho

Deleted

#38New Post! Aug 19, 2010 @ 00:44:02
@Verstehen Said

i wonder y tho.. but i guess ppl within there own culture wud find things boring..becuse the steel pan is soemthing ppl go ga ga over here in the caribbean for.. yet i get a total headache... na chicka but anime rocks... the harjukus make me laugh tho

The only thing that's japanese that I like is food and motorcycles. Anything else....Blah..
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#39New Post! Aug 19, 2010 @ 01:00:09
@JapGrl_Mika Said

The only thing that's japanese that I like is food and motorcycles. Anything else....Blah..

LIAR!

#40New Post! Aug 19, 2010 @ 01:05:48
@JapGrl_Mika Said

its is safe to come to japan.. i wud really love to.. but the food umm i dnt want no raw elephant nose and thing to eat eh

Deleted

#41New Post! Aug 19, 2010 @ 02:45:04
@Verstehen Said

its is safe to come to japan.. i wud really love to.. but the food umm i dnt want no raw elephant nose and thing to eat eh

Uhhh, I dont know if you're attempting to insult me, or wonder who's a** you pulled that from but last time I checked... Never did I know that "we" eat raw elephant let alone ever seeing an elephant in Japan..Your post right there is an immediate fail. Learn to use proper grammar and spell while you're at it, if you plan to insult me with your false allegations in threads on here. You might find that helpful
Not a dude.

Deleted

#42New Post! Aug 19, 2010 @ 02:48:58
@JapGrl_Mika Said

Uhhh, I dont know if you're attempting to insult me, or wonder who's a** you pulled that from but last time I checked... Never did I know that "we" eat raw elephant let alone ever seeing an elephant in Japan..Your post right there is an immediate fail. Learn to use proper grammar and spell while you're at it, if you plan to insult me with your false allegations in threads on here. You might find that helpful

She must have gotten Japan confused with Thailand...
Although I can't really remember Thailand being unsafe. That's something I'd associate with Vietnam. [smile]https://i.tfster.com/cache/i40.tinypic.com/fazj2d.jpg">
Not a dude.

Deleted

#43New Post! Aug 19, 2010 @ 03:07:03

Deleted

#44New Post! Aug 19, 2010 @ 03:09:18

We got another "smart one"
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3