Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#32New Post! Aug 06, 2010 @ 22:37:14
@Willi Said

how much does it cost to grow a plant?
it costs alot because folks take chances and the reward for the risks

Some food stuff/clothing for example cost hardly anything to produce yet the companies charge astronomical prices,you think the government wouldn't do the same by heavily taxing it lol.

@your prices link - Prices for drugs when bought in bulk fluxuate daily depending on quality/demand/time of year/importation problems ect... I don't know how accurate your link is but the prices aren't set in stone.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#33New Post! Aug 06, 2010 @ 22:40:29
"Five years of Prohibition have had, at least, this one benign effect: they have completely disposed of all the favourite arguments of the Prohibitionists. None of the great boons and usufructs that were to follow the passage of the Eighteenth Amendment has come to pass. There is not less drunkenness in the Republic, but more. There is not less crime, but more. There is not less insanity, but more. The cost of government is not smaller, but vastly greater. Respect for law has not increased, but diminished."
H.L. Mencken
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#34New Post! Aug 06, 2010 @ 22:43:37
@Wellard Said

Some food stuff/clothing for example cost hardly anything to produce yet the companies charge astronomical prices,you think the government wouldn't do the same by taxing it lol.

then charge the same.
the money made will help the state.
might help some states of mind too
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#35New Post! Aug 06, 2010 @ 22:46:51

Deja Vu Smiley
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#36New Post! Aug 06, 2010 @ 22:54:43
@Willi Said

then charge the same.
the money made will help the state.
might help some states of mind too

Many people who are at the bottom of the ladder rely on money made from small drug sales to feed themselves and their families.If it got legalised most probably the corporates would want a piece of the pie along with the government...nah f*** them.

Ask yourself this,why apart from SAVING MONEY on arresting people do you think the government would really want to legalise Cannabis?.

Is it because they want people to be happy and have a freedom of choice?.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#37New Post! Aug 06, 2010 @ 22:59:28
@Wellard Said

Ask yourself this,why apart from SAVING MONEY on arresting people do you think the government would really want to legalise Cannabis?.

2 great questions.

it should have never been made illegal?
TransBunny On September 20, 2011

Bunnyland, California
#38New Post! Aug 06, 2010 @ 23:02:19
@Wellard Said

Many people who are at the bottom of the ladder rely on money made from small drug sales to feed themselves and their families.If it got legalised most probably the corporates would want a piece of the pie along with the government...nah f*** them.

One of the driving reasonings behind it is generating more tax revenue. Sure, medicinal marijuana already brings in millions of tax dollars annually, but widening the market is reckoned to multiply that greatly. I personally think the states government will be disappointed by the amount they will see the revenue rise
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#39New Post! Aug 06, 2010 @ 23:19:40
I am probably not the best person to give opinions on this subject as mine tends to be a little biased towards my anti-government/law views.
TransBunny On September 20, 2011

Bunnyland, California
#40New Post! Aug 06, 2010 @ 23:26:04
@Wellard Said

I am probably not the best person to give opinions on this subject as mine tends to be a little biased towards my anti-government/law views.

I think the points you've made have been good. Not exactly on the subject I planned to discuss, but good conversation. I'm not all that big on government either, but I think you're giving them a little too much credit when you say that the government will take advantage of it
catiebuggg On April 13, 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
#41New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 04:20:23
I could rant and rave about legalizing marijuana all night! I think I said enough to that one idiot last time he posted on here ;] The one that always gets banned
VeRsTeHeN On April 29, 2015

St Agustine, Trinidad and Toba
#42New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 04:20:27
legalising marijuana will bring down the crime rate but also take the bread of many people plates
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs